Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 169486

I alone cannot make a new system, but i'm doing my part by bringing attention to the issue and suggesting something new, as this forum section calls for.
The new system works way better then the old one, reports are probably so much easier to view and reports are looked at much sooner. There is no issue.

Reactions: Marieke2001

Haggggis

Aug 1, 2016
SCOTLAND
Hello all, I am a very frequent player on this server. Unfortunately, I see hackers even more frequently.
Although Cubecraft does have a hacking report system, it is strenuous, and impossible for those of us who do not have a way to record our game. This is a call to action: staff of Cubecraft, please, the next server update should include a way to report hackers in game. For example, WatchDog of Hypixel works wonders.

I am tired of having my games ruined by hackers. Please, do something about this to better the server's environment for your legitimate players.

Thank you.
1.This is agianst server rule I think :p
2. This is one of the most suggested thing new anticheat.
3. They are working on it and it should be coming soon.
Msg me what you think.
DJHI4 :cool:
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/wow-4-years-and-still-no-anti-cheat.179226/

Rinbunri

Mar 2, 2016
Singapore
The thing about huge servers like cubecraft is that they constantly get compared with.
This server has better anti-cheat, use it. This server has better game modes, improve yours.
Cubecraft is slowly developing and improving itself at its own pace. There is no point in bashing or just pointing out flaws without any suggestions on how to improve it.

"Please, do something about this to better the server's environment for your legitimate players."
Something was done, they improved the reporting site and made it more accessible for players and staff to work on things more efficiently.
One of staff responsibilities is punishing rule breakers they come across in games and through their reports but, if no one bothered to report.. you don't expect the management to deal with everything, right? Cut them some slack, they're doing their best they can.
We just got to be patient.
(and try to contribute what we can within our abilities)

Cierra Dawson

Jan 8, 2017
The thing about huge servers like cubecraft is that they constantly get compared with.
This server has better anti-cheat, use it. This server has better game modes, improve yours.
Cubecraft is slowly developing and improving itself at its own pace. There is no point in bashing or just pointing out flaws without any suggestions on how to improve it.

"Please, do something about this to better the server's environment for your legitimate players."
Something was done, they improved the reporting site and made it more accessible for players and staff to work on things more efficiently.
One of staff responsibilities is punishing rule breakers they come across in games and through their reports but, if no one bothered to report.. you don't expect the management to deal with everything, right? Cut them some slack, they're doing their best they can.
We just got to be patient.
(and try to contribute what we can within our abilities)
But the thing is, I did suggest something? An in game hacker report system? I was not aware of the reporting site, and I agree it is a lot easier than uploading a video to YouTube. However, I think it'd still be a nice addition for an in game report system. And I'm not "bashing" the server. I love playing here, I'm just sick of the hackers.

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
But the thing is, I did suggest something? An in game hacker report system? I was not aware of the reporting site, and I agree it is a lot easier than uploading a video to YouTube. However, I think it'd still be a nice addition for an in game report system. And I'm not "bashing" the server. I love playing here, I'm just sick of the hackers.
We all are. But if you can send reports to Mods in game w/o evidence, 90% of those will be from salty losers who just want vengeance. It will become VERY annoying.

Rinbunri

Mar 2, 2016
Singapore

If you look up with the search function, the in game reporting system [/report] has been constantly denied as they used to have it.
They removed it as it was abused and do not plan on adding it back.

U

Unipotato

But see that's the thing, I play on a Mac with no recording software whatsoever. It's unfair.

I have a Mac. I report at least 2 hackers a day. There are many screen recorders, for example Quick Time Player comes with your Mac and it can screen record. You can always go to the AppStore and download a free screen recorder there.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Exactly what would be against server rules? And yes, it is most suggested because the community is tired of cheaters!
10- Do not make thread or post comments asking about given updates, features, projects and maintenance are released.

Cierra Dawson

Jan 8, 2017
10- Do not make thread or post comments asking about given updates, features, projects and maintenance are released.
How are new people to the forum supposed to know that? And if we are not allowed to make posts about suggesting updates or projects, what even is this subsection for? This makes no sense.

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
How are new people to the forum supposed to know that? And if we are not allowed to make posts about suggesting updates or projects, what even is this subsection for? This makes no sense.
As far as I know, this isn't a rule. It's just going to get locked/rejected.
As people have said again, and again, /report was in place but it was removed due to that fact that 90% were from salty players as quoted by @TheQueenWaddle
It was a waste of time for staff and it didn't help with the fact that this server has about 20k people on at once.
The best thing for you to do is either get a recording software or just take a break until the anti cheat comes out better.

Snodia

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2015
deep inside my mind...
But see that's the thing, I play on a Mac with no recording software whatsoever. It's unfair.
You say there's not a recording software that can run on Mac. My friend uses a mac and she has OBS for recording software and it works just fine.

As for having a system to report hackers ingame... I doubt anything like that will make a comeback. They had /report before and it mainly got spammed. Also, as it stands right now, staff cannot enter games that have already begun. Unless it's FFA or Assassins.

Golapagos

Novice Member
Jan 14, 2017
Atlantis, The Ocean
Hello all, I am a very frequent player on this server. Unfortunately, I see hackers even more frequently.
Although Cubecraft does have a hacking report system, it is strenuous, and impossible for those of us who do not have a way to record our game. This is a call to action: staff of Cubecraft, please, the next server update should include a way to report hackers in game. For example, WatchDog of Hypixel works wonders.

I am tired of having my games ruined by hackers. Please, do something about this to better the server's environment for your legitimate players.

Thank you.
See the thing is, Cubecraft has chosen not to do this. They probably could have done it already, but they want to see the community do it. So i recommend just always have a recording system ready with a hotkey just in case anything bannable happens

larswijn

Dedicated Member
[INVIS]Dotsy said:
[INVIS]10- Do not make thread or post comments asking about given updates, features, projects and maintenance
[INVIS]are released.
You are confusing:
1. Suggesting something for an update in skywars, like a new item in the skywars chests (which also includes saying which item, or in other words, making/getting the anti-cheat yourself)
2. Complaining about updates and asking for info about updates

Jan 13, 2017
Well screenshot players for proof could be exploited with Photoshop and in game reporting system could be exploited by hackers to tell staff to look for a other player while he is hacking so i think they have a really good reporting system as of now.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday
WorriedSkate940 wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy birthday!!
I LOVE KING GIZZARD AND THE LIZARD WIZARD
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Zelfegor's profile.
Welcome to Official Cubecraft Forums!
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)
Top Bottom