Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
You're probably wondering why i'm saying sort of goodbye. First of all, i'm just enjoying cubecraft everytime a bit less. It feels like a waste of time and I'm not really 'happy'. Secondly, it is mostly about the new arcade update. (I made an earlier thread about it, but there probably won't be any staffmember who looks at it, because that's simply how it goes) I actually have already said it, if you remove super craft bros, i'll quit cube. It was simply just my favourite game. I'm not saying that the new games are bad, but they look very like memepixel. I always ignored it, but now i don't; Cubecraft is changing and I'm not a fan of it. You basically removed all nostalgic games and maps.(For example, Control Point (formerly Tower Defense :( ), Build Wars, Money Walls. etc and now even Arcade!) Í'm just done. I have had an amazing time here and i won't forget you. (I won't instantly leave, but i'm just getting really inactive and I'll probably leave at some point.) I'll also tag some people i can come up with within a minute or something, (I'm sorry, if i forget you, but the are so many people!) and yeah, thank you for everything :D ! (Sorry for this short and bad goodbye thread, but i couldn't think of anything else ): )
@hgbf : Thank you, you have been here as long as i know cubecraft, it was always fun to play all types of games with you. And maybe we can play a few games in the future...
@Roebahn : I also know you for a long period and i still remember the day we were arguing in block wars :p
@telegamer : <insert dank telejoke> Anyways, it was nice to know you, owner! Thanks for a lot of telejokes and awesome game-moments!
@jollow250 Although you joined just a year ago, you react to almost every thread :p It has been a great time on the forums and i enjoyed the few games we've gamed (yes, i've been a bit inactive the last months...)
@Jordei I think no one will forget you. (neither i do) Your amazing rage in survival games, mlg game moments and your laugh (;
@ItsTwany Although i don't know you very long, you've been a great guy, who also supports Ajax (always +1 :p) And, (way too late) congratz on 1k messages!
@Klompie I'll send a postcard to Nunspeet someday.Or i can visit you someday in the Mountainous North. Besides those lame jokes, you've been a friendly person and i hope your knee will get well soon! (so you can walk on clogs again!)
@MegaCoin I never liked Bitcoins. But you were special. You left and came back. I hope you have an another great time here!
@Neddypoo You came recently back. (Call me on Skype, maybe we can play some MSP (jk)) I wish you a great time and I'll never forget Ned's survival 'gids'!
@Netflix_Addicted Although i never used snapchat, i liked your discussions with @Marieke2001 You could maybe add me on snapchat: komodragon2002. I'll maybe send a snap back within the next three years.
@PerryJ I'll never forget the awesome games of quakecraft, although it got removed... You were just too good, so they removed the game.
@Ping Ether I haven't spoken to you in a while (sorry) At least i have heard your voice once on teamspeak an it was very fun to play Eggwars! I also enjoyed your (dank) memes a lot!
@Stille Willem ;p : aka RoboticToast, You were not only a robotic toast with over 9000 new minecraft IGN's. You were also a nice guy with a good sense of humor and always up to a fun talk (with some random bullcrap :p)
@Younisco Although we didn't start that good, since I was a little noobie, asking for an unmute, i wont forget all the work you've done for cubecraft!

Also thanks to all the other awesome people who joined the cubecraft community!

hgbf

Forum Veteran
Oct 27, 2015
Behind the command block
minecraft.net
You're probably wondering why i'm saying sort of goodbye. First of all, i'm just enjoying cubecraft everytime a bit less. It feels like a waste of time and I'm not really 'happy'. Secondly, it is mostly about the new arcade update. (I made an earlier thread about it, but there probably won't be any staffmember who looks at it, because that's simply how it goes) I actually have already said it, if you remove super craft bros, i'll quit cube. It was simply just my favourite game. I'm not saying that the new games are bad, but they look very like memepixel. I always ignored it, but now i don't; Cubecraft is changing and I'm not a fan of it. You basically removed all nostalgic games and maps.(For example, Control Point (formerly Tower Defense ): ), Build Wars, Money Walls. etc and now even Arcade!) Í'm just done. I have had an amazing time here and i won't forget you. (I won't instantly leave, but i'm just getting really inactive and I'll probably leave at some point.) I'll also tag some people i can come up with within a minute or something, (I'm sorry, if i forget you, but the are so many people!) and yeah, thank you for everything :D ! (Sorry for this short and bad goodbye thread, but i couldn't think of anything else ): )
@hgbf : Thank you, you have been here as long as i know cubecraft, it was always fun to play all types of games with you. And maybe we can play a few games in the future...
@Roebahn : I also know you for a long period and i still remember the day we were arguing in block wars :p
@telegamer : <insert dank telejoke> Anyways, it was nice to know you, owner! Thanks for a lot of telejokes and awesome game-moments!
@jollow250 Although you joined just a year ago, you react to almost every thread :p It has been a great time on the forums and i enjoyed the few games we've gamed (yes, i've been a bit inactive the last months...)
@Jordei I think no one will forget you. (neither i do) Your amazing rage in survival games, mlg game moments and your laugh (;
@ItsTwany Although i don't know you very long, you've been a great guy, who also supports Ajax (always +1 :p) And, (way too late) congratz on 1k messages!
@Klompie I'll send a postcard to Nunpeet someday.Or i can visit you someday in the Mountainous North. Besides those lame jokes, you've been a friendly person and i hope your knee will get well soon! (so you can walk on clogs again!)
@MegaCoin I never liked Bitcoins. But you were special. You left and came back. I hope you have an another great time here!
@Neddypoo You came recently back. (Call me on Skype, maybe we can play some MSP (jk)) I wish you a great time and I'll never forget Ned's survival 'gids'!
@Netflix_Addicted Although i never used snapchat, i liked your discussions with @Marieke2001 You could maybe add me on snapchat: komodragon2002. I'll maybe send a snap back within the next three years.
@PerryJ I'll never forget the awesome games of quakecraft, although it got removed... You were just too good, so they removed the game.
@Ping Ether I haven't spoken to you in a while (sorry) At least i have heard your voice once on teamspeak an it was very fun to play Eggwars! I also enjoyed your (dank) memes a lot!
@Stille Willem ;p : aka RoboticToast, You were not only a robotic toast with over 9000 new minecraft IGN's. You were also a nice guy with a good sense of humor and always up to a fun talk (with some random bullcrap :p)
@Younisco Although we didn't start that good, since I was a little noobie, asking for an unmute, i wont forget all the work you've done for cubecraft!
Also thanks to all the other awesome people who joined the cubecraft community!
:(
Can we still play every once in a while? Those games are some of the few I still enjoy on cube...

Reactions: Komodо

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.
Heu Buddy!
I'm going to miss you, we have a great time together and I wish it would go through. I miss the old arcade games too! I wish you good luck in future! And I hope you to speak again.
I had hoped not to say this, but. Bye my friend! < 3

- Twan :(

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Nahhww :( added you on snapchat, but it's sad to see you leaving ;c. Goodluck with whatever comes down your path <3

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
=(
Sad your leaving but still I hope you have a good time <3 Goodbye

I also agree they removed all the old games and all the arcade games I hated that too =(
Heu Buddy!
I'm going to miss you, we have a great time together and I wish it would go through. I miss the old arcade games too! I wish you good luck in future! And I hope you to speak again.
I had hoped not to say this, but. Bye my friend! < 3

- Twan :(
:(
Can we still play every once in a while? Those games are some of the few I still enjoy on cube...
Nahhww :( added you on snapchat, but it's sad to see you leaving ;c. Goodluck with whatever comes down your path <3

Thank you <3 I decided to basically (not totally) leave cubecraft for some weeks or months! I'll try to come back during the summer holidays! I will probably join cubecraft every once in a while, but way less than i used to!
And about the forums? Idk, I'll just see! I actually still enjoy the forums :P

PerryJ

Forum Expert
Aug 28, 2016
Doofenshmirtzz Evil Inc.
Pronouns
He/Him
Goodbye bud. I shall never forget our epic Quakefights. Thanks too you I got (finally) Discord so if u want we can talk any time!
Smile and life smiles back. ;)

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
Sad That you're leaving, and I hope you'll have better future outside cubecraft

And Yes I agree about the arcade update. I miss the old games and i know/knew I am/was not the only one. •-•

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
Nahhw... you were a helpful and friendly person for me.
I am still in the hospital temporarily; everything goes well. :)
But, friend, you may always be able to visit me! You will never be forget. ♡

RoboticToast

Dedicated Member
Aug 9, 2015
You're so damn right, Cubecraft hasn't got me happy anymore, all the old games removed which I enjoyed the most, old people leaving where I played the most with. Its just not fun anymore. Cya man, always have you on Snapchat :p

D

Deleted member 204478

Noooo :(
Goodbye komo, you will always be remembered. :)
Good luck with life! <3

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
Nooooooo! It's so sad to see so many of you go! It would have been awesome to have known you better, and who knows? Maybe somehow I will.
But its so sad to see you go, you have done a great job on this server and looks like you were a big part of it as well!
:( Good luck with future stuff!

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on technopig's profile.
Welcome to the Cubecraft forums I hope you will have an awesome time here!:D
Current situation with CubeCraft updates as of today:
1715752801899.png
Frontlane wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Eva gefeliciteerd!!! 🥳🥳
i thought the forums would have atleast one post of the vxp glitch but apparently its not?
I really don’t say this enough, but I love this Forums community! Y’all are cool. 🧡
Top Bottom