Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

yurisatori0312

Well-Known Member
Jun 1, 2025
506
915
99
Japan, Tokyo
translate.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/They
I will be active as usual for the rest of this week. Starting next week, I will be less active both on the forums and in-game due to high school entrance exams.

I will only be online about 3 times a week until my exams end on February 18th. I expect to return to my normal activity frequency by March at the latest.

I love this community and will never forget it.


Thank you as always to @jigarwarrior572
I know you haven't been online much lately, but I'll be a little less active for a while, so don't forget about me.
 
Last edited:
Aug 12, 2025
22
41
19
14
I will be active as usual for the rest of this week. Starting next week, I will be less active both on the forums and in-game due to high school entrance exams.

I will only be online about 3 times a week until my exams end on February 18th. I expect to return to my normal activity frequency by March at the latest.

I love this community and will never forget it.


Thank you as always to @jigarwarrior572
I know you haven't been online much lately, but I'll be a little less active for a while, so don't forget about me.
Maybe we Will forgot u as soon as possible
 
  • Sad
Reactions: yurisatori0312

TijmenDeEngeMan

Moderator ♫
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 23, 2024
95
156
54
19
The Nether
I will be active as usual for the rest of this week. Starting next week, I will be less active both on the forums and in-game due to high school entrance exams.

I will only be online about 3 times a week until my exams end on February 18th. I expect to return to my normal activity frequency by March at the latest.

I love this community and will never forget it.


Thank you as always to @jigarwarrior572
I know you haven't been online much lately, but I'll be a little less active for a while, so don't forget about me.
Its a good decision to focus on that more than on cube. We will be waiting on your return!
Good luck with your exams!
 
  • Heart
Reactions: yurisatori0312
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

xsmistryx wrote on cyberknife's profile.
Thanks for the follow cyber:D
xsmistryx wrote on cyberknife's profile.
hi cyber
That new game update turns out to be Ranked Duels. Basically, Duels with SBMM enabled with visible ELO (or whatever they use)
1790954327775.png
Merhaba CubeCraft Destek Ekibi,

Minecraft Java kullanıcı adım aslında bably08, ancak CubeCraft Passport beni yanlışlıkla bebek08 olarak kaydetti.
Lütfen Passport kullanıcı adımı gerçek Minecraft hesabımla (bably08) eşleşecek şekilde düzeltir misiniz?
Bu hata, başvurularımda ve hesap bağlama işlemlerimde karışıklığa neden oluyor.

Yardımlarınız için teşekkür ederim!
hmaqs wrote on yurisatori0312's profile.
Hello Yuri!
Top Bottom