Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters

Spinnypoo

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2016
mum
www.cubecraft.net
Hi there,

Ok, so I'm sure that a lot of you will scream at me for "necro-posting" this thread. But no sorry, this thread will have edits.
Thanks.
If you would like to take a look at the original thread go here: .
NOTE: I did gather a lot of feedback that I will add to this thread

Here goes,
So I have had this idea stuck in my brain for a while now, and I genuinely think that this is a good idea.

I think it would be nice to buy friend slots, for instance, you might be happy with your rank (like I am) and not thinking (have enough cash) of buy another one any time soon. So, I would say charging 15 cents per friend slot? Adding friend slot packs? I think that would be nice and neat!
So as I stated there. I recently bought a "Rank upgrade" from Gold rank to Diamond rank. The most dominate reason I got that was because of the friend slots, and the voting of course ;).

What if you bought Obsidian and you fill up all of those 100 Friend Slots (witch could be possible) and you really want to add others but you don't want to remove any? What would you do then?
So basically, you can buy emerald, spend an extra $4.50 and basically an obsidian? I'd only support this suggestion for making obsidian have more or infinite friends like staff do.
Also I have a question for @Joe Henry and @Mac , why is it that you do not have a rank with unlimited friends slots already? Is it because you don't really think that it was possible for people to fill it all up?
The solution is get the Moderator rank. Witch yea, I guess it is possible but really though?

Lil note: I originally made this thread because of the "Friend glitch".

Thanks to Ned for this shot (You will see if you haven't clicked on it already) @NedGaming (Had to use you only obsidian rank I really know <3).

So, on a personal note I think that this is a GREAT idea, and surprisingly got many positive votes.
Thanks
@Skifby

Attachments

• a.png
    a.png
    189.2 KB · Views: 67

ciwa

Forum Expert
May 7, 2016
The Netherlands.
I really agree with: I think it would be nice to buy friend slots, for instance, you might be happy with your rank (like I am) and not thinking (have enough cash) of buy another one any time soon.

I'm not really sure with the ''infinite'' friends, but it's possible.

I really like this suggestion in overall. :)

@Joe Henry :P

Reactions: NedGaming

TheFastBowler

Forum Expert
Jul 26, 2016
India
hatrex.net
Hi there,

Ok, so I'm sure that a lot of you will scream at me for "necro-posting" this thread. But no sorry, this thread will have edits.
Thanks.

Here goes,
So I have had this idea stuck in my brain for a while now, and I genuinely think that this is a good idea.

So as I stated there. I recently bought a "Rank upgrade" from Gold rank to Diamond rank. The most dominate reason I got that was because of the friend slots, and the voting of course ;).

Also I have a question for @Joe Henry and @Mac , why is it that you do not have a rank with unlimited friends slots already? Is it because you don't really think that it was possible for people to fill it all up?
The solution is get the Moderator rank. Witch yea, I guess it is possible but really though?

Thanks to Ned for this shot (You will see if you haven't clicked on it already) @NedGaming (Had to use you only obsidian rank I really know <3).

So, on a personal note I think that this is a GREAT idea, and surprisingly got many positive votes.
Thanks
@Skifby
Great suggestion!
There have already been a lot of talks about having the Obsidian Rank with more perks since it's practically the same as Emerald. If we were to first give unlimited friends slots to Obsidian ranks, it would make the rank more unique and worth it, because hey - if you're from the forums, you're friends list is usually pretty full. ;)
Being able to buy more slots will cause some issues with ranks in general, how much to assign to each rank at the start etc, not with buying friend slots, so that is a little complicated.

Otherwise, this is an excellent suggestion. It is definitely possible for donor ranks to have unlimited friends because staff ranks already have unlimited slots @xFirelion, so they can do the same for Obsidian.

Reactions: ciwa

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
Hi there,

Thanks.

Here goes,

Thanks
@Skifby
Hm, I would like to see this added. I will definitely buy more friend slots!

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
It's not as if it would negatively affect any other ranks if you could purchase more friend slots.
Can't see many people wanting to buy it though (maybe I'm wrong :/ ). Especially given many people use discord.
I would rather they just increased the friend slots for all the ranks.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
So I’m working through some thread ideas and I can’t choose which one to do first, what sounds more interesting to you?

- How CubeCraft can implement the new 1.21 features
- I studied the Java Minecraft Server Market, here is what CubeCraft can do better
GiGaGekkies wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday
vanilla extract is the definition of clickbait ONG
Old Picture a friend did when I did Roblox videos hahah. I think this thumbnail never got used but I still like this art style:D
20210306_172301.png
Evaluatiefout wrote on Frontlane's profile.
chipi chipi chapa chapa
Top Bottom