Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should you be able to Purchase a Pardoning?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gjpoppy

Apr 26, 2014
UK
www.gps-alpha.webs.com
Sí, entiendo que sin embargo dices si fueras un donante, que había estado suspendido por un mes y de repente usted podría pagar € 15 para ser readmitido. ¿Tomaría ese acuerdo, teniendo en cuenta que usted ha pagado € 10 en donaciones?

LobyNator

May 31, 2014
Sí, entiendo que sin embargo dices si fueras un donante, que había estado suspendido por un mes y de repente usted podría pagar € 15 para ser readmitido. ¿Tomaría ese acuerdo, teniendo en cuenta que usted ha pagado € 10 en donaciones?

No lo aria tal vez si los administradores probaran ya que nada que veo el vídeo de mi supuesto hack y los administradores lo ignoran a uno y es imposible limpiar tu nombre ya que no te dejan

hurt

Oct 20, 2013
/dev/null
I agree/think that:
  • (bad) hacking should be perm.
  • Buying unban/mute should be a one-time opportunity for each offence, and if you commit the same thing again you cannot buy your way out (Eg, minor hacking then a few months later cursing)
  • For cursing, different offences should have different prices (Each curse is given a level, and each target-type (a player vs. an object.) is given a level and you add the levels together) The c-word would be a worse one than the s-word. Calling a creeper retarded vs. a player or player's build retarded would be different. Calling a staff member something would get you kind of screwed.

Gjpoppy

Apr 26, 2014
UK
www.gps-alpha.webs.com
I agree/think that:
  • (bad) hacking should be perm.
  • Buying unban/mute should be a one-time opportunity for each offence, and if you commit the same thing again you cannot buy your way out (Eg, minor hacking then a few months later cursing)
  • For cursing, different offences should have different prices (Each curse is given a level, and each target-type (a player vs. an object.) is given a level and you add the levels together) The c-word would be a worse one than the s-word. Calling a creeper retarded vs. a player or player's build retarded would be different. Calling a staff member something would get you kind of screwed.
That's what we originally said but it is to complex to manage as it would make the staffs job harder rather than easier.

gedas001

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2013
Happy Land
Okay... I am to lazy to read the 3 pages, so I'll say my answer: NO.

Some hackers can hack in other's bank account cards, and easily buy unbans with other's money.
Hacking is a very serious client, that ruins everyone's fun.
Buying unbans, would create chaos in cubecraft, since there's already a normal amount of hackers, and now imagine if even more would come.
We would automatically lose players as there's more and more hackers, and also spammers/cursers.
Well at least owners would get money... But still that ruins the whole fun.

Reactions: kkbubble

Oceanical

Forum Expert
Feb 24, 2014
on an adventure

Some hackers can hack in other's bank account cards, and easily buy unbans with other's money.
Buying unbans, would create chaos in cubecraft, since there's already a normal amount of hackers, and now imagine if even more would come.
We would automatically lose players as there's more and more hackers, and also spammers/cursers.
The bank card hacking risk still applies to anyone that donates or uses Paypal, let alone purchases anything online with a credit card. :P

Reactions: kkbubble

Gjpoppy

Apr 26, 2014
UK
www.gps-alpha.webs.com
This is why I wanted staff to get involved. The only reason against p4p is hackers so why don't I just start a new poll, as suggested, defining what the p4p would do? @Aimee2323 @gedas001 @Parvati12 @caliocean

Would that be better?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
Top Bottom