Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should you be able to Purchase a Pardoning?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
Negotiate.. It sounds like I'm buying something off you and negotiating prices.. Although this thread is about the prices.. The negotiation is over the idea.. It sounds like I'm a business.. "Negotiating"..

DunkyDan_xD

Apr 21, 2014
Psychotic land o.O
I'm still not too sure...Maybe if they do pay for unban or un mute but staff will have to keep a good eye on the ones who have payed for unban and unmutes plus it would be good for the server also if the person who has bought a pardoning does whatever they done again perm ban No pardon But the owners will have to look into this...

Gjpoppy

Apr 26, 2014
UK
www.gps-alpha.webs.com
I'm still not too sure...Maybe if they do pay for unban or un mute but staff will have to keep a good eye on the ones who have payed for unban and unmutes plus it would be good for the server also if the person who has bought a pardoning does whatever they done again perm ban No pardon But the owners will have to look into this...
Yes, we have said previously that if P4P were to be put into action anyone who committed an offence after paying the charge would,
a) Not be allowed to then go P4P again, P4P is a one off no 3rd Chance
b) Cannot appeal there Second Offence Ban/Mute
c) For Example; Say Originally the player had been muted for Swearing, They then used P4P then Spammed, They would be given a Permanent Ban, And Could not appeal.
@DunkyDan_xD

Gjpoppy

Apr 26, 2014
UK
www.gps-alpha.webs.com
Yes, we have said previously that if P4P were to be put into action anyone who committed an offence after paying the charge would,
a) Not be allowed to then go P4P again, P4P is a one off no 3rd Chance
b) Cannot appeal there Second Offence Ban/Mute
c) For Example; Say Originally the player had been muted for Swearing, They then used P4P then Spammed, They would be given a Permanent Ban, And Could not appeal.
@DunkyDan_xD
Please vote Yes we need to win this Poll so we can take a strong campaign to the owners & Staff

Gjpoppy

Apr 26, 2014
UK
www.gps-alpha.webs.com
Oh and @Aimee2323 I agree, £10 for Mute & £15 Ban You can only use P4P once no third chances, you cannot Appeal a punishment that you got after your original ban/mute and any offence carried out after using P4P is given a Permanent Ban

LobyNator

May 31, 2014
irst of all I have no credit card and pay aparti would be impossible if only to remove the ban you have to pay I better look for another server

LobyNator

May 31, 2014
irst of all I have no credit card and pay aparti would be impossible if only to remove the ban you have to pay I better look for another server
First of all I have no credit card and pay aparti would be impossible if only to remove the ban you have to pay I better look for another server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
dvodany wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy b-day! 🍰
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
Top Bottom