Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
Now THAT is a good idea. Although I still think you should need obsidian or maybe emerald to do it.
The thing is though, as an iron ranker, it takes 20 weeks to get 10k, if not spent on anything else. Lapis is 10 weeks, gold 7 weeks, diamond 5 weeks, emerald 4 and obsidian 4 aswell. With that in mind, it takes pretty much forever for any other rank than diamond+, only if they don't spend it on anything else :P

Reactions: Qin Shihuangdi

Fun_tijger

Novice Member
Dec 21, 2016
The thing is though, as an iron ranker, it takes 20 weeks to get 10k, if not spent on anything else. Lapis is 10 weeks, gold 7 weeks, diamond 5 weeks, emerald 4 and obsidian 4 aswell. With that in mind, it takes pretty much forever for any other rank than diamond+, only if they don't spend it on anything else :p
And for stone rank then???What should they do???

Fun_tijger

Novice Member
Dec 21, 2016
Can it not be Emerald and Obsidian rank unlimited friends slots and stone iron lapiz gold and diamond 1$ for one slot???

Chubby

Jun 25, 2016
bad.
Screenshot_13.png

Fun_tijger

Novice Member
Dec 21, 2016
What rank are you?And how the hell can you be friend with a moderator (Hackersneverwin and the best player in skywars team and some of the best players of skywars

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
What rank are you?And how the hell can you be friend with a moderator (Hackersneverwin and the best player in skywars team and some of the best players of skywars
I'm pretty sure I have more 'Moderator' friends than he has cx
Anyway it doesn't matter what Rank you have to be friends with Pro-players or Staff if the 2 of you can get along why not add them to your friendlist...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

May the 4th be with you
SpringWarz wrote on Fesa's profile.
Stop complaining about people putting their names in bug reports, thank you!
Currently working on “New Skyblock Island” suggestion #7! It might be the most detailed one yet.
EpicShotz1432 wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
EpicShotz1432 wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday 🎂
Top Bottom