Status
Not open for further replies.

Spinnypoo

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2016
mum
www.cubecraft.net
Hi there,

So a while back I had about 50 friends and I'm only a gold rank witch comes with 40 friend slots?? I came up with an idea to buy friend slots?

I think it would be nice to buy friend slots, for instance, you might be happy with your rank (like I am) and not thinking (have enough cash) of buy another one any time soon. So, I would say charging 15 cents per friend slot? Adding friend slot packs? I think that would be nice and neat!

What if you bought Obsidian and you fill up all of those 100 Friend Slots (witch could be possible) and you really want to add others but you don't want to remove any? What would you do then?

Just a little suggestion that I thought would be a nice addition.

How many friends do you count? I got 41

2017-01-13_22.15.14.png

Reactions: Mimi1234

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Hi there,

So a while back I had about 50 friends and I'm only a gold rank witch comes with 40 friend slots?? I came up with an idea to buy friend slots?

I think it would be nice to buy friend slots, for instance, you might be happy with your rank (like I am) and not thinking (have enough cash) of buy another one any time soon. So, I would say charging 15 cents per friend slot? Adding friend slot packs? I think that would be nice and neat!

What if you bought Obsidian and you fill up all of those 100 Friend Slots (witch could be possible) and you really want to add others but you don't want to remove any? What would you do then?

Just a little suggestion that I thought would be a nice addition.

How many friends do you count? I got 41

View attachment 127548
being a rank lifts your amount of friends plus the system is already broken
kinda makes this pointless

Meepsty

Novice Member
Jan 13, 2017
Hey!
I actually like this idea however I fell like you don't need to pay for each friends
there should be a option where on the market you can buy an extra 25 slots for around $10.
However good idea!​

Reactions: Firewand
U

Unipotato

I like this but maybe only obsidian ranks can buy more friends. If you were a lapis rank you could buy all the way to obsidian amount of friends which would cost less than a rank upgrade.

Reactions: telegamer

KitKatkels17

Jul 27, 2016
Candy - https://discord.gg/rcQfj8v
I'm Iron the Friend system is seriously bugged:
OHVcDSi.png

he's not wrong you can break the system pretty easily if staff wants to know one way you can break it here's a step by step way that you can break it and staff really needs to get fixed

1.send your request to someone who has to many request
2.have the person who recived the request log off
3.have them log back in

you'll get a notifacation saying you can accept their request

sorry to any staff if I annoyed you bye saying this :0 just letting you know a way people are breaking it if you want me to delete it i will

but yeah all in all people are easily getting past the system

Reactions: Despacito 2

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
he's not wrong you can break the system pretty easily if staff wants to know one way you can break it here's a step by step way that you can break it and staff really needs to get fixed

1.send your request to someone who has to many request
2.have the person who recived the request log off
3.have them log back in

you'll get a notifacation saying you can accept their request

sorry to any staff if I annoyed you bye saying this :0 just letting you know a way people are breaking it if you want me to delete it i will

but yeah all in all people are easily getting past the system
No. This is how it was for a while. The bug has been patched, you can now only have the regular maximum amount of friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Amazinq wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Hbd
Eli
So I’m working through some thread ideas and I can’t choose which one to do first, what sounds more interesting to you?

- How CubeCraft can implement the new 1.21 features
- I studied the Java Minecraft Server Market, here is what CubeCraft can do better
GiGaGekkies wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday
vanilla extract is the definition of clickbait ONG
Top Bottom