Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Thiemo

Aug 24, 2015
Yes, I can make you one, but you don't seem to ask for a specific plugin. So I won't :D

Thiemo

Aug 24, 2015
"So I won't"
Then why do you react in the first place? If your reaction doesn't add something useful to the topic, then just don't react.

OT: @ILikeWaffles start a conversation with me or Hangar :)
If you would read the whole sentence you would have known the reason behind it. I won't make anything unless he asks for something specific. Next time you try to bash someone, make sure you've read the reply correctly.

D

Deleted member 112709

If you would read the whole sentence you would have known the reason behind it. I won't make anything unless he asks for something specific. Next time you try to bash someone, make sure you've read the reply correctly.
You could've said it in a different way. The way you said it wasn't really helpful at all nor useful for the TS.
Anyway, let's get back on-topic.

Jossue

Jul 25, 2016
United States
Hey there,

If you plan on having a network or a bungee server, I highly suggest you to have a seperate server with BungeeCord and the other severs Bukkit/Spigot and obviously connect them all toghther. If it's just 1 server, I don't suggest you having bungee then.

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
Hey there,

If you plan on having a network or a bungee server, I highly suggest you to have a seperate server with BungeeCord and the other severs Bukkit/Spigot and obviously connect them all toghther. If it's just 1 server, I don't suggest you having bungee then.
He is not asking that. But
Can somebody make BungeeCord plugins for me?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Top Bottom