Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Thiemo

Aug 24, 2015
Yes, I can make you one, but you don't seem to ask for a specific plugin. So I won't :D

Thiemo

Aug 24, 2015
"So I won't"
Then why do you react in the first place? If your reaction doesn't add something useful to the topic, then just don't react.

OT: @ILikeWaffles start a conversation with me or Hangar :)
If you would read the whole sentence you would have known the reason behind it. I won't make anything unless he asks for something specific. Next time you try to bash someone, make sure you've read the reply correctly.

D

Deleted member 112709

If you would read the whole sentence you would have known the reason behind it. I won't make anything unless he asks for something specific. Next time you try to bash someone, make sure you've read the reply correctly.
You could've said it in a different way. The way you said it wasn't really helpful at all nor useful for the TS.
Anyway, let's get back on-topic.

Jossue

Jul 25, 2016
United States
Hey there,

If you plan on having a network or a bungee server, I highly suggest you to have a seperate server with BungeeCord and the other severs Bukkit/Spigot and obviously connect them all toghther. If it's just 1 server, I don't suggest you having bungee then.

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
Hey there,

If you plan on having a network or a bungee server, I highly suggest you to have a seperate server with BungeeCord and the other severs Bukkit/Spigot and obviously connect them all toghther. If it's just 1 server, I don't suggest you having bungee then.
He is not asking that. But
Can somebody make BungeeCord plugins for me?

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom