Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
The bug reports site works?
This bug where ''handled'' 8 months ago and i still able to find the bug in game, and is not a small bug, it ruins all the experience because you literaly loose the ammo, the report was sent to the devs, they said, well i think is not that hard to move the ammo 1 hotbar slot to the left, this dont take 8 months.
2020-03-27_11.29.34.png
I also have 3 open reports and still waiting for 10 days, and another report was ''handled'' a month ago and still ingame. This is so embarrasing, please fix the bug report site, or at least dont lie to the person ho reported saying its handled

Rawrbin

Dedicated Member
May 5, 2019
the Eastside of America
The bug reports site works?
This bug where ''handled'' 8 months ago and i still able to find the bug in game, and is not a small bug, it ruins all the experience because you literaly loose the ammo, the report was sent to the devs, they said, well i think is not that hard to move the ammo 1 hotbar slot to the left, this dont take 8 months.View attachment 161288I also have 3 open reports and still waiting for 10 days, and another report was ''handled'' a month ago and still ingame. This is so embarrasing, please fix the bug report site, or at least dont lie to the person ho reported saying its handled
I don't really understand what you're talking about with the ammo?
However I do know that bug reports have no set time to be looked at.. just saying :)

D

Deleted member 492126

dont lie to the person ho reported saying its handled
"Handled" doesn't mean "We have fixed this bug". It means "We have accepted your report and sent it to the developers". The developers will fix it at some point.

I believe this Paintball bug hasn't been fixed yet because it's not a priority. Paintball is featured like once every month, and it isn't very popular - it's best to focus on popular games like Skyblock and fix major bugs before fixing minor bugs like this one.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Lyriie wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy birthday!
Lyriie wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!
Lyriie wrote on DonovanSus's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
Livvv wrote on Vunks's profile.