Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
Hello and welcome to the forums! This is a great community and I'm sure you'll have a great time here.

Also, there are a lot of people who speak Dutch!

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
(Before all, I apologize for my bad English.... I'm from The Netherlands, and English is my second language. Besides that, I'm fourteen, so I haven't learned English for so long...)

Hi guys,
I'm thesampion and I already played a little time on this server, when I created an account here.
Let's introduce myself:
My name is thesampion, because my (real) name begins with an S, and I am the champion! (not really) :)
As you can see from my skin, my favourite sport is Karate, which I do every Friday evening. I love minecraft, but my favourite activity is reading! (you didn't expect that, did you ;)) I also love playing with my dog, she is so cute! (and very very lazy:rolleyes:) I said I love minecraft, but I'm very bad at it. I'm once defeated with full iron armour and an iron sword against leather armour and a stone sword. :( I play a lot with mcflurryguy and Dusk_Ducky, sometimes with JustDons, mostly Bedwars, sometimes Skywars. When I play solo, mostly Murder Mystery and sometimes Skywars. Besides Cubecraft, I sometimes play Hypixel, (sorry for everyone who is now triggered ;)) and a Dutch survival server.

This was my thread. If you have a question, ask me! :p

Thesampion
Welcome to the forums! I hope to see you in-game!

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday eef
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday Forums Guru (ELI) Enjoy your day and I hope these small messages here make your day! 🥳
JokeKaedee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday, Eli! I hope that today will be filled with joy and happiness only!!
Enjoy your day 🐉 :heart:
Reesle wrote on RatedManMp46's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Matriox wrote on Eli's profile.
HI

ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY

happy birthday Eli

1714947914949.png

1714948030659.png

here, take some beans:
1714948068073.png
Top Bottom