• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
63 votes for yes. I feel like it's time to remove Blockband and add money walls. I mean, 63 people. Jeesh
giphy.gif

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Okay so I'm making a final bump to this thread.
I haven't heard anything from higher staff members and I'm pretty sure I already tagged Mac!
He hasn't even answered (yet). Anyway I'm going to tag some Admins as this is my last bump. @Efcluke94 @Tacosbefriends @Mac
I want to hear you guys' opinion. 64 people who want this back has to mean something!
Seriously think about this....
If it's a no then just lock this thread already, I don't want it to get bumped again.....

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
Im going to keep it real here and i know a few will understand my viewpoint, hate on me all you want i dont care but dont take what i say as hate either

Im getting really tired of this thread topic constantly popping back up and since this particular thread is constantly bumped then left for dead until the next bump this dosent help the matter, this post on this thread speaks on the last few months

Staff is doing all these nice things for us, the emerald generator for eggwars, UHC, the anticheat, the new reporting system, special events, sky block, the community livestream, and the new lucky islands update coming this weekend yet all i see is people complain about is bringing money walls back (or there are so many hackers)

I get it, you want the game back, maybe it will in the future thats up to staff, but cant we appreciate what staff have done and are doing already? Its sad it really is :(

hate on me all you want i dont care but dont take what i say as hate either

Oh so you pretend people listen to your biased opinions but you don't want them to be biased on you don't you?
So making a suggestion is pretending staff to do work? I don't think you fully understand what's going on here....
We never targeted any "staff" as you call them, we never "complained", we just want our game back.

When people were asking for Snowdown and 1.8 you weren't there accusing people of "complaining" now, were you?
So instead of trying to pass as a "staff paladin" or whatever, if you actually read through the thread instead of rushing a "staff is working for AC and hacks and stuff pls be patient" you would have noticed Dotsy actually has a valid suggestion, like most other suggestions on this site.
I get it, you want the game back, maybe it will in the future thats up to staff, but cant we appreciate what staff have done and are doing already? Its sad it really is :(
Oh yeah it's all up to staff! Buying ranks to keep the server up? Up to staff! Banning hackers? Up to staff! Doing something actually useful in this community instead of copy-pasting "staff-defender" comments is that still up to staff?
And it's silly how you keep complaining about how people are apparently "not satisfied" with what the staff is doing while you, yes you yourself, are only and always saying that staff are "working on it".

So how about you actually express your opinion for once in a while instead of being biased?
You literally said nothing against or forwarding the game, your only point was "don't put pressure on staff" for making a SUGGESTION and I repeat SUGGESTION.

Earth

Forum Veteran
Oct 21, 2015
Nowhere
Oh so you pretend people listen to your biased opinions but you don't want them to be biased on you don't you?
So making a suggestion is pretending staff to do work? I don't think you fully understand what's going on here....
We never targeted any "staff" as you call them, we never "complained", we just want our game back.

When people were asking for Snowdown and 1.8 you weren't there accusing people of "complaining" now, were you?
So instead of trying to pass as a "staff paladin" or whatever, if you actually read through the thread instead of rushing a "staff is working for AC and hacks and stuff pls be patient" you would have noticed Dotsy actually has a valid suggestion, like most other suggestions on this site.

Oh yeah it's all up to staff! Buying ranks to keep the server up? Up to staff! Banning hackers? Up to staff! Doing something actually useful in this community instead of copy-pasting "staff-defender" comments is that still up to staff?
And it's silly how you keep complaining about how people are apparently "not satisfied" with what the staff is doing while you, yes you yourself, are only and always saying that staff are "working on it".

So how about you actually express your opinion for once in a while instead of being biased?
You literally said nothing against or forwarding the game, your only point was "don't put pressure on staff" for making a SUGGESTION and I repeat SUGGESTION.
im gonna make 247 forum alts and ill like this message with all of them

B

Britney Spears

BUMP
DON'T IGNORE US!
#BRINGBACKMONEYWALLS
#LISTENTOTHEPEOPLE

That an admin isn't replying to a thread doesn't mean that they didn't read it. If you've made a suggestion there's no need to bump it over and over again or to tag them a thousand times. By bumping it over and over again it almost looks like you're trying to force something into being added rather than suggesting it.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Oh so you pretend people listen to your biased opinions but you don't want them to be biased on you don't you
Whats biased mean?
the only threads i saw for snowdown were asking would be the 2016 christmas game that im fine woth as for 1.8 i have never seen that suggestion and didnt know it was an idea or being made until the news post announced its release also i first joined the server regurarly after the 1.9 upgrade and the forums way later

first of all i cant make any suggestions on money walls ive seen it but never played it
Second: my mind runs off of protocol unless im told otherwise i give the same answer as i said if staff want to bring it back they will im not saying DONT bring it back
Third: i do have medical issues that affect me mentally sometimes i dont think things through i would appreciate things put in a nicer way which leads to my fourth thing which is why

Fourth: im a dragon of VERY little patience a response like this fires me up fast, its incredibly easy for me to go from being nice and happy to becoming practically the your worst nightmare which is why im abandoning this thread this also does not pertain to SUGGESTION threads like this one, i do like this one because its constructive and it explains how we can fix it im talking about the ines that are lie 5 words demanding it back, not suggestiong or asking, demanding

I will leave it with one thing

Do Not piss me off the nicest of aquaintances can be the most terrifying thing in existancewhen angry and a barrier like the internet is not an obstacle

Maybe made that whole original post wrong to begin with :/ but obviously it was misundersttod or taken wrong i apologize if im offensive but any type of post dealing with money walls triggers anger in me... but at any rate have a nice day :)

Reactions: Baploon

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
first of all i cant make any suggestions on money walls ive seen it but never played it
So why are you even... like... whatever ,_,
Do Not piss me off the nicest of aquaintances can be the most terrifying thing in existancewhen angry and a barrier like the internet is not an obstacle
Are you threatening to come to my house and hurt me? pls

I was just fighting your points back, not attacking you personally. Geez.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
So why are you even... like... whatever ,_,

Are you threatening to come to my house and hurt me? pls

I was just fighting your points back, not attacking you personally. Geez.
See it as you like but i take everything complements insults and contradictory points as a personal attack i know its something im trying to fix myself not easy as i said i have mental medical problems... at the same time i often take things wrong myself maybe i overestimate sorry :( but what it boggling me is why was it apparently "unpopular" and after it was removed everyone suddenly wants it back?

Last edited:

Baploon

Dedicated Member
Feb 29, 2016
pls go outside and don't make these long replies and make a PM or a other thead for that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

8 years on the forums!
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom