• No

Votes: 15 17.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
So before some triggered players or staff ask or lock this thread please hear me out!​
10 min max.
-----------------------------------
Hello people of the Internet....
Me again because why not.
Anyway this is a suggestion most of you would agree with it.
And some wouldn't!
(My opinion deal with it)
Also if you only came here for the Suggestion scroll down!

I'm pretty sure everyone knows Money Walls and why they removed it (Very
very buggy)
(If not: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/summer-update-week-3.46380/ )
So here's a Suggestion to add it back but beter.
I'm sure popularity will rise if there were some tweaks here and there.

So here's my reasons why Money Walls died:
  • Lack of Content
  • Very Annoying
  • Very Buggy
Let me begin with the 'Lack of Content'.
When Money Walls was released it came with 3 Maps:
Prison, Volcano and Arctic(or smthing like that :v)
Anyway those maps were huge and amazing and could probably be reused into other games or gamemodes.
They were awesome, huge and well detailed. But those three Maps where the only ones. People probably stopped playing because they started becoming bored of playing the same map over and over again...
That's what I mean with 'Lack if Content'!
Money Walls never got a update.
Well maybe some bug fixes here and there but never a 'Big' update. Of course people would lose interest in it!

Now the 'Very Annoying' part,
Why did and do I think Momey Walls is very annoying.
Well my FIRST game of Money Walls (yes first) was bugged.
Mobs didn't spawn.
So we as players could farm all we want..Upgrade every generator to it's max.
That's how our 8 man team got full iron armored before the Walls dropped! We had so much Tokens that we started sharing them with our team mates. That was just amazing, first game that we actually tried to work as a team.
Yes there were some sellfish ones. Still we all managed to get good gear before the walls dropped.
Then when the Walls dropped we all started to PvP. Well technically Team vs Team.
It was just so fun.
Most of us didn't even know there were Emeralds in-game yet so we just defended our King and tried to defeat the other team. (If someone is wondering: "Yes I did win that game.")
After that bug got fixed people started to act more sellfish (not all of them) even myself.
We only cared about our armor and weapons because of the Mobs and what I also noticed is that people started rage quitting because they died of a Skeleton or a Zombie before the Walls dropped. So before the Walls dropped I was the only one left of my Team. Serisouly!

Now I won't say much about the bugs because I don't know what caused them and if they're fixeable or not. Anywau there were allot of them.

Actual suggestion:
Please bring Money Walls with a few tweaks I'm sure you guys of the Devs team still have the Plugin for the Gamemode or a copy of it. And I'm sure there is a solution for those bugs. If you put enough time and effort in something even the most crappy games can become something big. And I believe in that.
It's really a fun game to play that is different from Sky Islands or Survival Games.

Now for the tweaks:

1. I know most of you find it annoying when you die by a Mob so Remove all the mobs from the Team's base!
Now now don't get triggered by this. Mobs will still spawn but in another way!

So after the Walls are dropped Mobs will start to spawn around the Map.

In Normal places mobs will only be a Zombie or Skeleton. But if you go near the Emerald Gen stronger mobs will start to spawn. This will solve people farming at Emerald Gens for too long. And make the game more complicated.

2. I know it takes time to make them. But please more maps!
Serisouly playing Volcano over and over again gets boring.

3. Take your time to fix some Maps Glitches and Bugs. This will make the game more fun for players. It doesn't matter if it takes months or maybe even years.
Only if Money Walls is fixed.

Not going to put an ending.
Think this fits better:
trump-jpg.111507

Last edited:

soccernano

Jan 10, 2017
Money walls would certainly be fun to re-instate, but I think that there are too many things that can glitch or go wrong. Making money walls available for a whole sever is a hefty task and would require a lot of work. I doubt it would ever come back.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Staff Removed Money walls

Stated their reasons

And Said it would never return

Whatever the reasons were, and ive heard many, i dont think staff really wanted to deal with its apparent issues

Dont get mad at me im just saying what staff have said

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Staff Removed Money walls

Stated their reasons

And Said it would never return

Whatever the reasons were, and ive heard many, i dont think staff really wanted to deal with it

Dont get mad at me im just saying what staff have said
Staff's opnion change.
Everyone's opinion change.
Now don't be such a digger and say your own opinion about this. :p

Last edited:

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Staff's opnion change.
Everyone's opiniom change.
Now don't be such a digger and say your own opinion about this. :p
because ive never had an interest in money walls and never will i dont have an opinion

What is sad though is these types of threads (not yours specifically), staff made a decision and to this day people still cant seem to accept their judgement, yes their minds can be changed and yes theres always the possibility it could return (it might even be secretly being rebuilt as we speak like the other minigames who knows) but really do many ( not you Dotsy your cool man ) have to whine or complain about it being removed? This post is an exception because its highly constructive on how to fix it which why i support it :)

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
At this point we can safely say that money walls wasn't removed unpopularity. Just to into blockband and do /who every now and then. Yes, that is every single person playing blockband including ones that are playing songs (my friend and I tested) That leaves us with the reason Mac stated before about the "walls" being associated with other servers and that it would take the build team forever to make new maps for it. That said money walls probably won't come back. </3

Now onto what I think of the suggestion ♡ I loved playing money walls before and loved the 15v1s even more ♡ (seriously :P) but the main reason I liked it was because it didn't have void ♡ Just for that reason I would probably spend the majority of my time playing money walls if it was released tomorrow but I would probably stop playing once UHC was released.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
At this point we can safely say that money walls wasn't removed unpopularity. Just to into blockband and do /who every now and then. Yes, that is every single person playing blockband including ones that are playing songs (my friend and I tested) That leaves us with the reason Mac stated before about the "walls" being associated with other servers and that it would take the build team forever to make new maps for it. That said money walls probably won't come back. </3

Now onto what I think of the suggestion ♡ I loved playing money walls before and loved the 15v1s even more ♡ (seriously :p) but the main reason I liked it was because it didn't have void ♡ Just for that reason I would probably spend the majority of my time playing money walls if it was released tomorrow but I would probably stop playing once UHC was released.
I'm pretty sure the Build Teams has grown since then and people really don't mind stealing "The Walls" idea.
It has become an standard thing to have on Mc servers
Not to mention that Money Walls is still special from other servers.

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
I'm pretty sure the Build Teams has grown since then and people really don't mind stealing "The Walls" idea.
It has become an standard thing to have on Mc servers
Not to mention that Money Walls is still special from other servers.
If they complain walls aren't orginial they should remove skywars and SG as well. That's not a point.
#BRINGBACKMONEYWALLS :D:D:D:D

Reactions: Despacito 2
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom