• No

Votes: 15 17.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I think money walls could use some more tweaks, however, I do think it's time for a return at some point..
..I kind of miss it for some reason.
and I played it like 4 times..
I've played Hide N Seek in that Lobby...
Don't you think I miss it? :-;

Reactions: skifby

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Let's not get off topic shall we... ;)

31 people agree with me.. :eek:
Well, I didn't expected that. . .
Thanks for all the support guys!

Reactions: Ping Ether
D

Deleted member 204478

Omg i used to LOVE money wars, but the bugs and the 'lack of content' stopped me playing, bringing back money wars with a big update would be so good! You got my support! :D

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Omg i used to LOVE money wars, but the bugs and the 'lack of content' stopped me playing, bringing back money wars with a big update would be so good! You got my support! :D
f29.png

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
Staff Removed Money walls

Stated their reasons

And Said it would never return

Whatever the reasons were, and ive heard many, i dont think staff really wanted to deal with its apparent issues

Dont get mad at me im just saying what staff have said
Really like this suggestion. If there were more maps that were "structured" or "planned" differently (not on all the maps, but some), then it could turn out like a very good game with those few tweaks like you listed. I like all of them :)

(+1) You have my support!
lol ok
sure

Reactions: CommunistCactus

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
lol ok
sure
HackersDontWin's opinion isn't the same opinion as the entire staff team. Also the moderating team has no (or almost no) say in what games are removed/kept its all up to the people who make it (devs/builders) and the ones who pay to keep it running (owners). Previous devs like Dan just didn't like the game at all due to it having tons of flaws and I doubt builders were eager to build a map that is larger than for most games and for a game that very few people play.

Reactions: Ping Ether

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
HackersDontWin's opinion isn't the same opinion as the entire staff team. Also the moderating team has no (or almost no) say in what games are removed/kept its all up to the people who make it (devs/builders) and the ones who pay to keep it running (owners). Previous devs like Dan just didn't like the game at all due to it having tons of flaws and I doubt builders were eager to build a map that is larger than for most games and for a game that very few people play.
I mean, of course they, even we have an amount of influence. Supply and demand; I haven't seen any huge BlockBand updates ever, considering almost no one plays it. Back on the Chunk, it was never even released as a game. It was only kept in the Beta stages and could be played if you had a rank. If half the server wants Money Walls back, I would like to think that the owners would at least consider fixing it.
It wasn't unpopular because it was just unpopular, it was flat out broken. If Eggwars lobbies kicked you out the instant you tried to join and the lobbies were empty, I'm sure the player base wouldn't condemn it to failure because it was "unpopular". Granted, Money Walls was never more popular than Eggwars, but even when Money Walls was broken, it had more players in the lobby than BlockBand did 10 minutes ago.
Builders aren't going to not build maps because they're big. SG maps are huge and unsymmetrical, but it didn't get shut down. Of course, it was never broken, but they aren't going to stop building maps for SG just because they're big.
While it was a number of factors that contributed to Money Walls getting removed, I think even a far future project to bring it back would be worthwhile. The 5 games I played were very fun, and I don't think it's fair for other players to miss out on that opportunity.

Last edited:

Yaanniicck

Sep 19, 2016
The Netherlands
Money wall was like egg wars but no floating island and there was a wall separating the 2 team. Zombies and skeletons guarded the generators and instead of and egg it was a wither or wither skeleton. Thats practically it.
DJHI4:cool:
Is that like tower defence, but then with an egg in place of a base?

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
I really like this suggestion but maybe instead of no mobs spawning, mobs spawn BUT have a limit example if 1 player is at the generator only 5 mobs will spawn making it less annoying but a bit challenging, if 2 players appear the mobs double, once 1 leaves it will reset to the default of 5 per player
Soul Wars could be the new Money Walls ;)
just curious what is soul wars? or is that just a joke :P
Think this fits better:
trump-jpg.111507
When someone uses my meme :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713570291417.png

I know right
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎊
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Gefeliciteerd mopje 🥰💕
JokeKaedee wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats 🎊💗
Tommy Boi wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
good job, good luck
Top Bottom