• No

Votes: 15 17.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I really like this suggestion but maybe instead of no mobs spawning, mobs spawn BUT have a limit example if 1 player is at the generator only 5 mobs will spawn making it less annoying but a bit challenging, if 2 players appear the mobs double, once 1 leaves it will reset to the default of 5 per player

just curious what is soul wars? or is that just a joke :p

When someone uses my meme :D
Nah, I still think Mob spawning outside the Walls is better. Players won't rage quit just because they were slain by a skeleton. Teams will be more full, more people, more fun (more kills ;) ).

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
Nah, I still think Mob spawning outside the Walls is better.
maybe not in random locations though, it would be annoying in the middle of a PVP fight for a mob to spawn next to u and kill u
instead why not at the emerald generators only, make them baby zombies since they are not very easy to kill, but not skeletons because of their annoying 100% accuracy + they won't let u get near them + why not have that after the walls drop mobs start to spawn on generators again? everyone should be ready by the time the walls drop, i believe chests are a thing so you can save resources even after u die

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
maybe not in random locations though, it would be annoying in the middle of a PVP fight for a mob to spawn next to u and kill u
instead why not at the emerald generators only, make them baby zombies since they are not very easy to kill, but not skeletons because of their annoying 100% accuracy + they won't let u get near them + why not have that after the walls drop mobs start to spawn on generators again? everyone should be ready by the time the walls drop, i believe chests are a thing so you can save resources even after u die
Mobs can only spawn in a certain Radius so it won't be 100% random you would know mobs spawn there because there is a bunch of them in that location, also they only start after the walls are dropped by then you should have full chain or even Iron...

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
50 PEOPLE!!!1!
Just amazing
im-impressed.jpg

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Is that like tower defence, but then with an egg in place of a base?
There's material generators like in Eggwars, and when you die WITH your wither king still alive, you DROP all of your tokens and lose all of your items (At least I think you lost all of your items).
The aim of the game, is to gear up before the walls fall, as you can attack other teams when that happens.
Every map was just a ground-based one, so no void. In the center, there were emerald generators that were used for even better gear.
The way to win, was destroying everyone's wither king and eliminating their team, much like eggwars.
Here's what a game of Money Walls looked like:

xKouhai

Dec 25, 2016
^^The memories though.

Honestly, Money Walls needs to be brought back. If it was, I'm pretty sure it would be one of the most games play- maybe numbers close to eggwars? When
Money Walls was first released the server did not have as much popularity as it does now, and new games are always exciting for the new population of Cube (when Christmas, Halloween etc games came out they always are pretty popular even if they may be a bit "bland") I think Money Walls being released again would do the server justice :P And in no way is Money Walls copying Walls the original game from where the inspiration came from. If it was then in the same way, surely Eggwars is a rip-off of Skywars as its a battle in the skies on islands but you know add a few villagers, generators and all, which is basically what you are doing with Money Walls. In no way does this strike as a "copy" of Walls. Like Eggwars you could also add game mode options like op etc....

Reactions: Despacito 2

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
So before some triggered players or staff ask or lock this thread please hear me out!
10 min max.
-----------------------------------
Hello people of the Internet....
Me again because why not.
Anyway this is a suggestion most of you would agree with it.
And some wouldn't!
(My opinion deal with it)
Also if you only came here for the Suggestion scroll down!

I'm pretty sure everyone knows Money Walls and why they removed it (Very
very buggy)
(If not: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/summer-update-week-3.46380/ )
So here's a Suggestion to add it back but beter.
I'm sure popularity will rise if there were some tweaks here and there.

So here's my reasons why Money Walls died:
  • Lack of Content
  • Very Annoying
  • Very Buggy
Let me begin with the 'Lack of Content'.
When Money Walls was released it came with 3 Maps:
Prison, Volcano and Arctic(or smthing like that :v)
Anyway those maps were huge and amazing and could probably be reused into other games or gamemodes.
They were awesome, huge and well detailed. But those three Maps where the only ones. People probably stopped playing because they started becoming bored of playing the same map over and over again...
That's what I mean with 'Lack if Content'!
Money Walls never got a update.
Well maybe some bug fixes here and there but never a 'Big' update. Of course people would lose interest in it!

Now the 'Very Annoying' part,
Why did and do I think Momey Walls is very annoying.
Well my FIRST game of Money Walls (yes first) was bugged.
Mobs didn't spawn.
So we as players could farm all we want..Upgrade every generator to it's max.
That's how our 8 man team got full iron armored before the Walls dropped! We had so much Tokens that we started sharing them with our team mates. That was just amazing, first game that we actually tried to work as a team.
Yes there were some sellfish ones. Still we all managed to get good gear before the walls dropped.
Then when the Walls dropped we all started to PvP. Well technically Team vs Team.
It was just so fun.
Most of us didn't even know there were Emeralds in-game yet so we just defended our King and tried to defeat the other team. (If someone is wondering: "Yes I did win that game.")
After that bug got fixed people started to act more sellfish (not all of them) even myself.
We only cared about our armor and weapons because of the Mobs and what I also noticed is that people started rage quitting because they died of a Skeleton or a Zombie before the Walls dropped. So before the Walls dropped I was the only one left of my Team. Serisouly!

Now I won't say much about the bugs because I don't know what caused them and if they're fixeable or not. Anywau there were allot of them.

Actual suggestion:
Please bring Money Walls with a few tweaks I'm sure you guys of the Devs team still have the Plugin for the Gamemode or a copy of it. And I'm sure there is a solution for those bugs. If you put enough time and effort in something even the most crappy games can become something big. And I believe in that.
It's really a fun game to play that is different from Sky Islands or Survival Games.

Now for the tweaks:

1. I know most of you find it annoying when you die by a Mob so Remove all the mobs from the Team's base!
Now now don't get triggered by this. Mobs will still spawn but in another way!

So after the Walls are dropped Mobs will start to spawn around the Map.

In Normal places mobs will only be a Zombie or Skeleton. But if you go near the Emerald Gen stronger mobs will start to spawn. This will solve people farming at Emerald Gens for too long. And make the game more complicated.

2. I know it takes time to make them. But please more maps!
Serisouly playing Volcano over and over again gets boring.

3. Take your time to fix some Maps Glitches and Bugs. This will make the game more fun for players. It doesn't matter if it takes months or maybe even years.
Only if Money Walls is fixed.

Not going to put an ending.
Think this fits better:
trump-jpg.111507

I love this idea, besides the picture added. I really think money walls should be added back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

vPhaseAsu wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
i saw you in game earlier!
Thjis wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!
UncleSpect wrote on Ivaann's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Shainted's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
GiGaGekkies wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd
Top Bottom