Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Bring Minerware and Tower Defense back in the next update?

  • YES

    Votes: 9 100.0%
  • Noo

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't care

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    9

tant33

Well-Known Member
Mar 6, 2016
67
82
94
25
Why bring the gamemodes back?

- these make cube unique -> you also once said cube want simple and unique things
- you can fix the "too less players" by maybe adding a duel tower defense mode where you have to 1V1
Vote if you agree! I want to see 1K likes.
 
  • Heart
Reactions: japko_o
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JCBlueHornet wrote on Eli's profile.
Hello! I was just wondering how long it takes to find out if your map is rejected or accepted! I didnt see an answer to this in ANY of the forums about map sumbmissions. I'd really appreciate the answer. Thanks!
AliWarrior wrote on xMael9064's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
NEWS: Halloween Event releases later today!
1790847947140.png
dikkeroan wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats Nollq
DcRubik wrote on Nollq's profile.
Gratzz
Top Bottom