Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Bring Minerware and Tower Defense back in the next update?

  • YES

    Votes: 9 100.0%
  • Noo

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't care

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    9

tant33

Well-Known Member
Mar 6, 2016
67
82
94
25
Why bring the gamemodes back?

- these make cube unique -> you also once said cube want simple and unique things
- you can fix the "too less players" by maybe adding a duel tower defense mode where you have to 1V1
Vote if you agree! I want to see 1K likes.
 
  • Heart
Reactions: japko_o
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Omg soon Halloween month!!
1d7a42f0f1429ed47aaedd7a587b651c.jpg
Back to playing way too much EggWars 🥚
NEWS: Halloween Event is in Testing and there's a CubeCraft Live QNA on Friday at 5 PM GMT (I will record it for you guys, submit your questions for them here)
1790739144221.png

1790739240335.png
qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
Top Bottom