Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Foxy011

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom
I really do believe Layer Spleef should be added back into the main lobby in arcade, instead of in the mixed arcade. Layer Spleef was one of the most popular arcade games and now you can't really join many games anymore. Plus, Layer Spleef is one of the original, classic games in the new updated arcade lobby - before Slime Survival and Quake Craft came out..

I think Layer Spleef, Line Dash, and Quake Craft should be in the main lobby, and Slime Survival, Wing Rush and Barn Brawl in mixed arcade.

Please leave your thoughts! :D

It has already been stated that the mannequins in the lobby will change from time to time. However I'm not sure how often this will happen.
I do agree on the point you're trying to make but if this statement is true this thread would be kind of unessecery.
By switching up the mannequins, everyone gets to instantly play the game they like once in a while and games will still fill up rather quickly.

Reactions: Foxy011

Foxy011

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom
It has already been stated that the mannequins in the lobby will change from time to time. However I'm not sure how often this will happen.
I do agree on the point you're trying to make but if this statement is true this thread would be kind of unessecery.
By switching up the mannequins, everyone gets to instantly play the game they like once in a while and games will still fill up rather quickly.
Oh right I see, I was unaware of the fact that the mannequins may change from time to time, which would be pretty good if it’s true. Thanks for the info :D

Reactions: CubeTale

Foxy011

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom
Disagree. Slime survival is a popular game what should stay.

Or just add the giant arcade machines back ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I do agree with the idea of having a mannequin for every arcade game so all games fill up quickly and people get to freely choose what they like to play - and still have a mannequin for mixed arcade where all of the arcade games are mixed.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom