Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you want the option to play the new paintball OR the old paintball.

• Yah

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Nah

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters

Cactus Awex

Novice Member
Mar 6, 2017
Manchester, Wigan
www.google.com
Although a lot of people enjoy the new paintball, I personally hate it. I've already referenced this suggestion many times, but I think I will finally make it clear.

Please Give Us An Old Paintball Mode.

The old paintball was simple and fun. The new version is more advanced. Although the mechanics are the same and I could still probably be pro enough to get a lot of points per game like the old version, there's too much going on. If you had an option to play the old version or the new version, it would create more of a community in Arcade and would give players more chance. Thanks, Cactus_Awex.

#BBOP Bring Back Old Paintball.

A

A pigeon

The old one sucked so no. I dont want a rank to define what I play.

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
I personally agree with what is being asked, though I never played the game then and now. I did play it a few times in the past, and a few times now to test out the game, but I never really liked Paintball as a game. I know many other players loved it, though. I like how this thread states to add it along with the new game, not just replace it. I want basically all Arcade games to come back, especially Quake Craft. It was my absolute favorite, and I know others also enjoyed it- @PerryJ, @wietparkiet, @TheEnderMax, etc. The old Arcade was where I made all of my friends, and I miss it a lot. Even though the new Arcade has its perks, I liked the old one better, and I know a lot of others did, too. If Paintball, along with all the other games were brought back, then it'd be fantastic. This thread earns a +1 from me!

L

Lightning McQueen

I didn't know the old one had rank integration, what did ranked players get?
It didnt. I dont want to play the ikd paintball as it was too simple.

Ranks could change what I want to play , they are worlds apart ; new paintball and old paintball.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

legendaryfox977 wrote on savina875's profile.
.wollof eht rof uoy knahT
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on mitgobla's profile.
Thank you for everything! <3
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you for everything soul you have done <3
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on SanCookie's profile.
Thank you for everything you have done <3
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thanks for everything I also wish you goodluck <3
Top Bottom