2 months after the success of the first video, part 2 is now here...
CubeCraft officially turned into CheatCraft, and I'll prove that in this video. I've reported 8 different cheaters to see how many of them would be accepted, and you'll soon notice that CubeCraft mods are an actual joke. And after that, I'll show some of our best clips cracking those cheaters down.
If you enjoy(ed) this video, don't forget to leave a like & subscribe to my channel!
Watch the video here:
CubeCraft officially LOST IT...
CubeCraft officially turned into CheatCraft, and I'll prove that in this video. I've reported 8 different cheaters to see how many of them would be accepted, and you'll soon notice that CubeCraft mods are an actual joke. And after that, I'll show some of our best clips cracking those cheaters down.
If you enjoy(ed) this video, don't forget to leave a like & subscribe to my channel!
Watch the video here:
CubeCraft officially LOST IT...