Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you think 1.8 FFA should be brought back?

  • Yes

    Votes: 22 84.6%
  • No

    Votes: 4 15.4%

  • Total voters
    26

DanielSobrino

Novice Member
Jul 8, 2018
3
5
34
23
yes i think it should be added back, lot of people had fun there and its so sad that we lost it. And agiehyoigh oi OIUGHASIUASEGHOAEI GHufh P98GUEA8GEUA98GHP EAGEAUG PGHEAUGHW pg9ag8h gu7e9a98G787g p9E8 PGE98GH98pegh eaUGHP 9hg ehg9 eha9ug pghuaehg iuapiag
 

TeknoTimppa

Member
Oct 5, 2018
1
1
4
25
Yes it would be really nice and lot of people would like it. It would also be good for the new people that like 1.8 more and it wouldnt(I imagine) be much harder than making a 1.9 ffa since its pretty much the same but no cool down.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ilppa

Woofear

Member
Oct 6, 2018
1
1
4
26
I totally agree. It was fun and nice community. I imagine lot of people would want it back.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ilppa
I have also thought about why the FFA in 1.8.9 is not there. It will be super nice and I will bring a lot of time in there, because I find PvP a fun game mode. I honestly don't understand why Blockwars and Arcade are away. I like Tower Defence, for example, a lot less fun. Arcade and Blockwars were a great success. The old Arcade I want to go back!
 

Ilppa

Member
Mar 5, 2017
6
6
19
Finland
Yes it would be really nice and lot of people would like it. It would also be good for the new people that like 1.8 more and it wouldnt(I imagine) be much harder than making a 1.9 ffa since its pretty much the same but no cool down.

Yea I agree on the new people because I see a lot of new people just spam clicking in the 1.9 FFA .
 
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
bruno_gamer1305 wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hello captian please read my forums
Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Parkr wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Top Bottom