Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you think 1.8 FFA should be brought back?

• Yes

Votes: 22 84.6%
  • No

Votes: 4 15.4%

• Total voters

DanielSobrino

Novice Member
Jul 8, 2018
yes i think it should be added back, lot of people had fun there and its so sad that we lost it. And agiehyoigh oi OIUGHASIUASEGHOAEI GHufh P98GUEA8GEUA98GHP EAGEAUG PGHEAUGHW pg9ag8h gu7e9a98G787g p9E8 PGE98GH98pegh eaUGHP 9hg ehg9 eha9ug pghuaehg iuapiag

TeknoTimppa

Oct 5, 2018
Yes it would be really nice and lot of people would like it. It would also be good for the new people that like 1.8 more and it wouldnt(I imagine) be much harder than making a 1.9 ffa since its pretty much the same but no cool down.

Reactions: Ilppa

Woofear

Oct 6, 2018
I totally agree. It was fun and nice community. I imagine lot of people would want it back.

Reactions: Ilppa
I have also thought about why the FFA in 1.8.9 is not there. It will be super nice and I will bring a lot of time in there, because I find PvP a fun game mode. I honestly don't understand why Blockwars and Arcade are away. I like Tower Defence, for example, a lot less fun. Arcade and Blockwars were a great success. The old Arcade I want to go back!

Ilppa

Mar 5, 2017
Finland
Yes it would be really nice and lot of people would like it. It would also be good for the new people that like 1.8 more and it wouldnt(I imagine) be much harder than making a 1.9 ffa since its pretty much the same but no cool down.

Yea I agree on the new people because I see a lot of new people just spam clicking in the 1.9 FFA .

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Xi1m wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
happy birthday :3
Top Bottom