Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gregeyy

Forum Expert
Jul 21, 2017
Spain
Nice idea! Hope to see this implemented in the future 😜
Thanks for taking your time on creating this thread and have a nice day! :heart:

Reactions: Typicaaal

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
Hey typical!

I've thought about this as well and I also want this to be implemented!

If someone posts a very nice/sweet (both) message on your profile you want to be able to see that message whenever you can so why not having the option to pin it to the top of your profile page so everyone can enjoy it as much as you do :)

Maybe there could be a special page for pins here:
20200831_221501.jpg

because pinned messages will be on top, so the most recent messages wont be on top anymore. This means that the chance of not seeing that profile message will increase, but this also means that you're able to pin more than 1 message. This might not be needed but it's just an example.

I definitely voted yes! Good suggestion :]

Dutchyyy

Forum Expert
Feb 11, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Good suggestion. I think this would be very useful for players and staff. Example (from a staff members side): If we're on vacation it would be very helpful if we can pin those ''We won't be replying to... til..'' messages so everyone, also new members, will see it. Don't think it is really necessary, but this would be helpful.

I'm not going to escalate this thread now, but I will when it received 15+ upvotes.

Good suggestion!

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
I would personally prefer seeing statuses work the way they used to in the old forums, your most recent status would be showcased at the top of your profile. As seen here:
1598925000440.png

(I searched everywhere and this is the only picture I could find) They would also display in the "mini" profile menu. Which gives a lot more exposure to the things you posted in your profile:
unknown.png

It would be really nice to have these features back because currently profile posts feel more like tweets, they also get little to no exposure compared to before the update. They used to be an important part of the website, now they're just sort of a forgotten feature.

Typicaaal

Forum Expert
Jul 14, 2015
The Multiverse
Pronouns
He/Him
I would personally prefer seeing statuses work the way they used to in the old forums, your most recent status would be showcased at the top of your profile. As seen here:
View attachment 176252

(I searched everywhere and this is the only picture I could find) They would also display in the "mini" profile menu. Which gives a lot more exposure to the things you posted in your profile:
View attachment 176248

It would be really nice to have these features back because currently profile posts feel more like tweets, they also get little to no exposure compared to before the update. They used to be an important part of the website, now they're just sort of a forgotten feature.
Thanks for the suggestion!
I would like to change my suggestion to what Eli suggested. I think this is a better way of representing any information/message.

Can a mod change the title to 'Bring back profile status'?

Dutchyyy

Forum Expert
Feb 11, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Good suggestion. I think this would be very useful for players and staff. Example (from a staff members side): If we're on vacation it would be very helpful if we can pin those ''We won't be replying to... til..'' messages so everyone, also new members, will see it. Don't think it is really necessary, but this would be helpful.

I'm not going to escalate this thread now, but I will when it received 15+ upvotes.

Good suggestion!

Thanks for the suggestion!
I would like to change my suggestion to what Eli suggested. I think this is a better way of representing any information/message.

Can a mod change the title to 'Bring back profile status'?

- Escalated

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

8 years on the forums!
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom