Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

DensityChild

Novice Member
Dec 25, 2016
WWE Universe
Hello, I would like to suggest the bringing back of Money Walls, it was one of my favorite games and personally I think it attracted a lot of players and I loved the game. For those who don't know what it is, it is very similar to EggWars in the collecting of resources but when you farm iron you also have mobs to watch for and rather than an egg it would be a Wither where it wouldn't die immediately. Anyways, all in all it was a great game and I would love to see it re-added.
Thanks for reading,
Miss Banks. (Axeww)

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello, I would like to suggest the bringing back of Money Walls, it was one of my favorite games and personally I think it attracted a lot of players and I loved the game. For those who don't know what it is, it is very similar to EggWars in the collecting of resources but when you farm iron you also have mobs to watch for and rather than an egg it would be a Wither where it wouldn't die immediately. Anyways, all in all, it was a great game and I would love to see it re-added.
Thanks for reading,
Miss Banks. (Axeww)

@Tacosbefriends mind copy-pasting that paragraph on why not?

Edit: Nvm found it:

QUOTE: Tacosbefriends
Hi guys. I appreciate the enthusiasm you all have for Money Walls, but at the end of the day, it was just an uncreative, uninspired clone of Eggwars. I can't help but feel that if there were a "Meh, I guess" option for the vote, it would be the majority rather than yes (everyone always votes yes for new features.) It's highly unlikely that Money Walls will be making a return, for several reasons:
  • Game-killing bug. The final nail in Money Wall's coffin was the inexplicable bug that caused the game to boot everyone upon starting. Simply put, our devs have bigger fish to fry than to fix a less popular version of a major game.
  • Lack of originality. It's literally Eggwars but with slightly different loot, the egg is replaced with a skeleton, and the island aspect is removed. Removing Money Walls makes room for new games, like Blockband. It should be noted that Blockband didn't "replace" Money Walls. It is in no way meant as a substitute for the removed game. We just happened to put it in Money Walls' place.
  • Unpopular. The game always played second fiddle to Eggwars, which is one of our most trafficked games.
  • New potential. With one game gone, we have room for a new game. Maybe we'll port a classic over from the Chunk; maybe we'll make one of the countless games I've suggested over the years. The possibilities are endless!
In conclusion, it's probably not coming back. I don't have the final say, obviously, but from past experience, it's a safe bet that Money Walls is gone for good.

@ChaosConjurer Lock Please? ^-^

DensityChild

Novice Member
Dec 25, 2016
WWE Universe

Hi guys. I appreciate the enthusiasm you all have for Money Walls, but at the end of the day, it was just an uncreative, uninspired clone of Eggwars. I can't help but feel that if there were a "Meh, I guess" option for the vote, it would be the majority rather than yes (everyone always votes yes for new features.) It's highly unlikely that Money Walls will be making a return, for several reasons:
  • Game-killing bug. The final nail in Money Wall's coffin was the inexplicable bug that caused the game to boot everyone upon starting. Simply put, our devs have bigger fish to fry than to fix a less popular version of a major game.
  • Lack of originality. It's literally Eggwars but with slightly different loot, the egg is replaced with a skeleton, and the island aspect is removed. Removing Money Walls makes room for new games, like Blockband. It should be noted that Blockband didn't "replace" Money Walls. It is in no way meant as a substitute for the removed game. We just happened to put it in Money Walls' place.
  • Unpopular. The game always played second fiddle to Eggwars, which is one of our most trafficked games.
  • New potential. With one game gone, we have room for a new game. Maybe we'll port a classic over from the Chunk; maybe we'll make one of the countless games I've suggested over the years. The possibilities are endless!
In conclusion, it's probably not coming back. I don't have the final say, obviously, but from past experience, it's a safe bet that Money Walls is gone for good.
Ah cool, thank you for the response!

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_
U

Unipotato

@Tacosbefriends mind copy-pasting that paragraph on why not?

@ChaosConjurer Lock Please? ^-^
^^
Money Walls will unfortunately not be coming back. Sorry :c
-Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Top Bottom