Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Dec 11, 2023
Right now in bedrock edition (idk about java) I want to try and get on the leaderboard but I am no where near the 1000s plus wins of the leaderboard players. I think it would be cool if eggwars went back to how it was before when they did seasons. They would do a seasonal eggwars leaderboard and a all-time leaderboard. Plus it would be totally cool to see who are the best players at the moment rather than all time

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Right now in bedrock edition (idk about java) I want to try and get on the leaderboard but I am no where near the 1000s plus wins of the leaderboard players. I think it would be cool if eggwars went back to how it was before when they did seasons. They would do a seasonal eggwars leaderboard and a all-time leaderboard. Plus it would be totally cool to see who are the best players at the moment rather than all time
Yes i agree with you i want the season lb come back to cc 👍

Xalibur

Jul 15, 2022
Earth
Pronouns
He/Him
this gives me flashbacks to the buggy season 1 leaderboards lmfao

BicolourSine41

Novice Member
Jan 21, 2024
Tour de France finish place (Paris)
Pronouns
He/Him
Quite good idea, this could be how some newer players without needing to play all day can get on leaderboards too!!

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Conea64 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I know I'm early but congratulations on being a colourful little fella
Xi1m wrote on camulos's profile.
happy broathdy
Basketman wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Basketman wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom