Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Kai_Way

Nov 13, 2021
Scotland
www.planetminecraft.com
Firstly I'm going to assume this was a mistake after the server being updated for the Chinese New Year. It seems the ability to be able to craft in any of the game modes has been removed (I tried Luckyblocks, Skywars and Surival Games) I even restarted minecraft just to make sure it wasn't just a me problem. If this wasn't a mistake please don't do this, I'm quite positive that it's probably going to upset a lot of other people as well... Could you please add the ability to craft back please? Thanks!

Screenshot 2024-02-07 035043.png

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Firstly I'm going to assume this was a mistake after the server being updated for the Chinese New Year. It seems the ability to be able to craft in any of the game modes has been removed (I tried Luckyblocks, Skywars and Surival Games) I even restarted minecraft just to make sure it wasn't just a me problem. If this wasn't a mistake please don't do this, I'm quite positive that it's probably going to upset a lot of other people as well... Could you please add the ability to craft back please? Thanks!

View attachment 227244
But there is jusr crafting of wood and this is all you need it bc like that is will be like survivel

• Disagree
Reactions: Kai_Way and Xi1m

Kai_Way

Nov 13, 2021
Scotland
www.planetminecraft.com
But there is jusr crafting of wood and this is all you need it bc like that is will be like survivel
Minecraft: It is in the name lmao- Crafting is a HUGE part of the game. I play Luckyblocks most of the time and normally have to craft tools/weapon I need because it's luck based. If I don't I'm running around punching people without a weapon in the hopes that I slap someone into the void lol. Plus not that I play Skyblock often but surely... crafting is really needed in that right? I dont think you can really just play it with wood planks, it would be a bit boring!

• Agree
Reactions: CrystalLegend01

CrystalLegend01

Jul 23, 2023
United States 🇺🇸
Pronouns
She/Her
Minecraft: It is in the name lmao- Crafting is a HUGE part of the game. I play Luckyblocks most of the time and normally have to craft tools/weapon I need because it's luck based. If I don't I'm running around punching people without a weapon in the hopes that I slap someone into the void lol. Plus not that I play Skyblock often but surely... crafting is really needed in that right? I dont think you can really just play it with wood planks, it would be a bit boring!
I agree

Yesterday I couldn’t craft a wooden sword to use in Lucky Islands Teams, so there was one round where I eliminated 3 players using my fist xD

Also, glad to see it’s fixed!

• Haha
Reactions: Kai_Way

Badocaster

Novice Member
Jul 28, 2020
Bedrock
Me and buddies used to craft iron trapdoors and pressure plates and put them on bridges in Egg Wars. You wouldn't believe how many people really fell for it.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is fr me during bedwars
RDT_20240427_1241257018540164098121553.png
I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
qKhalidd wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats in helper. I know you do great

(Also nice change to your PFP)
Top Bottom