Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Dec 11, 2023
6
13
19
17
Right now in bedrock edition (idk about java) I want to try and get on the leaderboard but I am no where near the 1000s plus wins of the leaderboard players. I think it would be cool if eggwars went back to how it was before when they did seasons. They would do a seasonal eggwars leaderboard and a all-time leaderboard. Plus it would be totally cool to see who are the best players at the moment rather than all time
 

Mr Jii Gamer

Dedicated Member
Jun 10, 2022
1,456
1,748
229
Algeria
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Right now in bedrock edition (idk about java) I want to try and get on the leaderboard but I am no where near the 1000s plus wins of the leaderboard players. I think it would be cool if eggwars went back to how it was before when they did seasons. They would do a seasonal eggwars leaderboard and a all-time leaderboard. Plus it would be totally cool to see who are the best players at the moment rather than all time
Yes i agree with you i want the season lb come back to cc 👍
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wolf12321701

Xalibur

Novice Member
Jul 15, 2022
73
72
49
18
Earth
Pronouns
He/Him
Right now in bedrock edition (idk about java) I want to try and get on the leaderboard but I am no where near the 1000s plus wins of the leaderboard players. I think it would be cool if eggwars went back to how it was before when they did seasons. They would do a seasonal eggwars leaderboard and a all-time leaderboard. Plus it would be totally cool to see who are the best players at the moment rather than all time
this gives me flashbacks to the buggy season 1 leaderboards lmfao
 
Jan 21, 2024
1,363
3,914
344
A place that stands with ukraine
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Right now in bedrock edition (idk about java) I want to try and get on the leaderboard but I am no where near the 1000s plus wins of the leaderboard players. I think it would be cool if eggwars went back to how it was before when they did seasons. They would do a seasonal eggwars leaderboard and a all-time leaderboard. Plus it would be totally cool to see who are the best players at the moment rather than all time
Quite good idea, this could be how some newer players without needing to play all day can get on leaderboards too!!
 
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

The most interesting question in the QNA stream yesterday has to do with the Partner/Creators Program in the server and this is what is said about it. The answer to the question is in the photo below:
1791056738343.png
What is the oldest loot item you guys own?
dvotii wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
Merci de me suivre !
AmpleFawn7332 wrote on Eli's profile.
Est ce que si on crée une belle cage pour cubecarft vous pouvez l’ajouter au jeux merci pour votre réponse si vous me répondez
Full weekend of playing minecraft!!
Top Bottom