Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you want the liberty of choosing your favourite maps in Blockwars?

• yes

Votes: 8 66.7%
  • no

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

JT8D

Apr 22, 2018
Wherever I am
I have noticed that the stands where players can choose which map they want to play are gone. Now people must be at least iron rank to do so. This most extremely annoying to stone rank players as this is now the only lobby with no map options. I demand players' rights to freely choose what they want to play !!!
I do understand that the server wishes to make profits by persuading ( now forcing ! ) players to buy a rank. But i find this immoral in a world that is meant to be free.

Last edited:

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
From what I’ve seen, it seems that management has been focusing on filling games more quickly. With the removal/reduction of signs in both Survival Games and BlockWars, players are now being put in one game instead of being spread over five or ten open maps, which is a good thing as that will shorten the waiting times. With PlayAgain, these games will start even more quickly.

Other lobbies are probably going to be following this fresh template, which I personally am a fan of. :]

Andyyy

Forum Expert
Dec 7, 2016
Blockwars
Well yes you would be a fan of being able to choose the map, but stone ranked players can't even avoid bad maps anymore, other than by waiting for it to fill up, It's just pretty stupid, loads of people are complaining about this. Blockwars is not arcade and staff seem to be applying arcade things to Blockwars in the hope it works..

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Critly wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday, enjoy your day! :)
Dreamer wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Dreamer wrote on xNessus's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Thunder wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!
JustNathie wrote on Egg🥚's profile.