Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

blockwars and mineware should bring back?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GabrielFoxerd

Novice Member
Jul 20, 2018
In my opinion the new update did not like me at all, I do not want to give the reasons because others already gave them, besides, that when we say something you tell us "tell us how you could solve it", in any way they never listen to us.

The problem with all of you is that you do what you want, or what you think we want, not what we REALLY want.

Blockwars was since the server was called "the chunk" how could you eliminate it? HOW? I can not believe it.
I think should go back to blockwars and mineware since they are original games and where each game feels really different.

I know they were eliminated because they were not popular games, or because the games took a long time to start, in my opinion, that is not totally true, everything depended on the time you played, it was not full at all times of the day but There were specific hours where the community played and we could have fun together.

Note: Blockwars Core was dead, but they should only have eliminated that, not CTF.

Now, tower defense is not dead? HAHAHA, yes of course. The games take a long time to start, and they only start fast at specific times like blockwars and mineware, I think they would definitely have to return.
Please, team skywars also takes a lot to start as well as team eggwars, it's not the game's fault, it's up to the time you play and the people go because the bad updates LIKE THIS.

Why did not you say anything to the community? The only thing I saw about it was that tacosbefriends put on his profile "I wait for October to arrive", for what? for this terrible update?
How difficult was it to do a survey of "what is your favorite game" and eliminate the least voted? I just can not believe it.

WHAT DO YOU THINK?

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
The problem with all of you is that you do what you want, or what you think we want, not what we REALLY want.
It's really not that anyone wanted this to go down the way it did. They had no options; it had to happen to scale the server down from what it was built for. Nobody wanted the change to be so drastic as to remove half of the games, and it didn't happen because we were under the impression that people wanted to do that. It's a short term disaster, but a long term change for the good. Newer players will have a much easier time getting to the games and seeing what the server has to offer, while older players sadly just have to adapt to the new changes and deal with the fact that removing permanent availability of other games was a must.
Fortunately, these games aren't gone for good. At the very least, we can have a rotating featured game out of one of the removed games or possibly even new ones. There's still going to be a time where the game can be played again, it's just that it might be a while before the one you specifically want will be the featured game. Maybe, if we get lucky, blockwars might become a normal game alongside the other ones at one point. No certainties of promises for that, but it's just a possibility.

I just wanted to clarify what the problem actually was. I won't be touching the rest of the thread, since it's based off of personal experience and opinion.

Mecha_San

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2016
In my opinion the new update did not like me at all, I do not want to give the reasons because others already gave them, besides, that when we say something you tell us "tell us how you could solve it", in any way they never listen to us.

Blockwars was since the server was called "the chunk" how could you eliminate it? HOW? I can not believe it.
I think should go back to blockwars and mineware since they are original games and where each game feels really different.

I know they were eliminated because they were not popular games, or because the games took a long time to start, in my opinion, that is not totally true, everything depended on the time you played, it was not full at all times of the day but There were specific hours where the community played and we could have fun together.

Note: Blockwars Core was dead, but they should only have eliminated that, not CTF.

Now, tower defense is not dead? HAHAHA, yes of course. The games take a long time to start, and they only start fast at specific times like blockwars and mineware, I think they would definitely have to return.
Please, team skywars also takes a lot to start as well as team eggwars, it's not the game's fault, it's up to the time you play and the people go because the bad updates LIKE THIS.

Why did not you say anything to the community? The only thing I saw about it was that tacosbefriends put on his profile "I wait for October to arrive", for what? for this terrible update?
How difficult was it to do a survey of "what is your favorite game" and eliminate the least voted? I just can not believe it.

WHAT DO YOU THINK?
I'm not the only one who wants The Chunk history to still be alive

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Eagle🦅
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Welcome back my friend!:D I missed you <3
Loskol wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Eagle🦅
I hope you all had a great weekend!
Top Bottom