Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

XThunderingX

Jul 21, 2022
I feel like cubecraft keeps getting worse and worse. I’m not a cubecraft hater, I am just giving my opinion. Let us talk about this. I loved the old cubecraft so much… I used to play on it everyday. Until they removed Tower Defence. It was so fun!! There’s like no other server with tower defence as good. Now, cubecraft is messing up with bedrock.
I don’t like the new block wars bridges system as compared to the older one.

In java edition, Asian ffa servers are usually empty. Maybe that is because of the new update? Because Asia used to be so active that time…

This thread isn’t going to do much, but still this is a good opinion. Cubecraft, please bring back the old update. (Tower defence at least….)

qKhalidd

Novice Member
Sep 14, 2021
Saudi Arabia, Riyadh
Pronouns
He/Him
I feel like cubecraft keeps getting worse and worse. I’m not a cubecraft hater, I am just giving my opinion. Let us talk about this. I loved the old cubecraft so much… I used to play on it everyday. Until they removed Tower Defence. It was so fun!! There’s like no other server with tower defence as good. Now, cubecraft is messing up with bedrock.

In java edition, Asian ffa servers are usually empty. Maybe that is because of the new update? Because Asia used to be so active that time…

This thread isn’t going to do much, but still this is a good opinion. Cubecraft, please bring back the old update. (Tower defence at least….)
its just you are used to the old version of cc more than the new one, i was just like you when 1.19 update came out. i was hating on the update SO HARD but when i actually got used to it its not that bad as i assumed it was

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him

This will not happen unless Tower Defence is added to Bedrock. They are not going to update this game to 1.19 for just up to 80-100 players a day, it wouldn't be worth it for them. However, if it was upgraded to 1.19 standard to be added to Bedrock it definitely has a chance of being added back to Java.

This is something all the community agrees with you about.

Asian servers on Java are very often empty, there's just not the player count coming from Asia to make these servers active. If you look in Asian lobbies there is often just 3-5 people compared to a lot more in EU/NA lobbies. This is not Cubecrafts fault really.

If you are talking about more recently (in the last 24 hours) there is an error with a submarine cable that allows for Asian servers on Cubecraft, so those servers aren't opening right now

Reactions: Loskol

ninjaaleen

Apr 20, 2024

wish but no

UncleSpect

Forum Expert
Oct 16, 2019
Turkey ❤️🤍
cubecraft needed to shrink. That's why some games and maps were removed. I also want many games to be added back, but for this to happen, more people need to play Cubecraft. Just like 3-4 years ago, almost 5000 people were playing Java.

XThunderingX

Jul 21, 2022
cubecraft needed to shrink. That's why some games and maps were removed. I also want many games to be added back, but for this to happen, more people need to play Cubecraft. Just like 3-4 years ago, almost 5000 people were playing Java.

They literally downgraded their server, how tf do they expect it to have that many players???

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Eli
Did you know... 466 forum usernames contain the word “cube”, 3512 contain the word “craft”, and 683 contain the word “Creeper”.
Livvv wrote on Kloska's profile.
Grattis ankis! ^-^
AnolTongi wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday Klosk!!!!!
Wishing you a fun weekend 💛
Basketman wrote on Kloska's profile.
Since I know you like these AI images:
Here is one for your Birthday Tim, enjoy this day!
1714740689209.png
Top Bottom