Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Jul 15, 2023
Ireland
Pronouns
She/Her
The way cubecraft treats the community is horrible. They ignore any feedback we give its unfair on the players, They know the update is terrible. They act like ignoring the players saying that its a bad update will make the update better or something. Its like they cant face the facts that its a terrible update. Like who even said they wanted 10v10? Nobody. I mean 10v10 isn't that bad its more the fact that they removed 5v5. When did anybody ever say they wanted them to remove 5v5?? And come on giga blockwars its the laggiest game mode I have ever played. No one really wanted cubecraft to add giga but they did anyway. See the cubecraft team wouldn't know what we want because they just ignore us. They didn't even try get some hype for this update until 5 days before it was released (could have been earlier). on discord The community talks post on the blockwars update has 6000 messages saying its horrible and over 150 down votes. In community corner there's probably around 20 posts on how bad the update is and a lot more to come but yet, the cubecraft team( not everybody on the cubecraft team) is still completely ignoring the community asking for them to do something about this update. Anyway nobody likes this update, so please please just listen to the community and fix this update 🙏 And try seeing what the community wants before releasing a big update like this again. ❤️

Xalibur

Jul 15, 2022
Earth
Pronouns
He/Him
The way cubecraft treats the community is horrible. They ignore any feedback we give its unfair on the players, They know the update is terrible. They act like ignoring the players saying that its a bad update will make the update better or something. Its like they cant face the facts that its a terrible update. Like who even said they wanted 10v10? Nobody. I mean 10v10 isn't that bad its more the fact that they removed 5v5. When did anybody ever say they wanted them to remove 5v5?? And come on giga blockwars its the laggiest game mode I have ever played. No one really wanted cubecraft to add giga but they did anyway. See the cubecraft team wouldn't know what we want because they just ignore us. They didn't even try get some hype for this update until 5 days before it was released (could have been earlier). on discord The community talks post on the blockwars update has 6000 messages saying its horrible and over 150 down votes. In community corner there's probably around 20 posts on how bad the update is and a lot more to come but yet, the cubecraft team( not everybody on the cubecraft team) is still completely ignoring the community asking for them to do something about this update. Anyway nobody likes this update, so please please just listen to the community and fix this update 🙏 And try seeing what the community wants before releasing a big update like this again. ❤️
Lets not even mention how 50% of all messages on the blockwars channel is: '#bringback5v5'

ItzzWxrrior

Novice Member
Dec 4, 2022
Russia, Moscow
Pronouns
He/Him
The only thing that in my opinion was not the best idea to add 10v10, everything else, namely the decision to add CTF 2v2, improve blockwars giga by adding two really new interesting modes and also leaderboard for these 4 giga modes was definitely good

Reactions: Goldenbandit886
Jul 15, 2023
Ireland
Pronouns
She/Her
The only thing that in my opinion was not the best idea to add 10v10, everything else, namely the decision to add CTF 2v2, improve blockwars giga by adding two really new interesting modes and also leaderboard for these 4 giga modes was definitely good
I do agree with you on the 2v2 and giga isnt horrible its just quite laggy for me anyway but im mainly annoyed over them getting rid of 5v5

WorriedSkate940

Helper
Team CubeCraft
🙌 Helper
Feb 2, 2023
Poland but I live in Sweden
I overall like the update. Giga blockwars is fun, 2v2 ctf duels is one of my favourite gamemodes, bridges duels was always a great gamemode, i will always miss 5v5, but 10v10 isn't bad at all. I enjoy playing 10v10. So I wouldn't say "Everyone hates the update the staff team can't face hate", the staff team has given a competitive solution instead of scrimming, which is ctf 2v2. It isn't the same thing, but it's still good. So the staff team definetly listened to the community. And I can see how lots of people don't like the update, but give it a try. Ctf 2v2 against good people can get really intense and fun. Giga blockwars is also fun if you get a team and have a plan on how to win. I also know lots of people from the blockwars community likes the update. For example me and my friend ItzzWxrrior that have gotten giga blockwars leaderboards, speedran ctf 10v10 and we tied the ctf 2v2 wr (32 seconds). Give the update chance! It's not as bad as people say, it's actually fun and enjoyable

Jul 15, 2023
Ireland
Pronouns
She/Her
I overall like the update. Giga blockwars is fun, 2v2 ctf duels is one of my favourite gamemodes, bridges duels was always a great gamemode, i will always miss 5v5, but 10v10 isn't bad at all. I enjoy playing 10v10. So I wouldn't say "Everyone hates the update the staff team can't face hate", the staff team has given a competitive solution instead of scrimming, which is ctf 2v2. It isn't the same thing, but it's still good. So the staff team definetly listened to the community. And I can see how lots of people don't like the update, but give it a try. Ctf 2v2 against good people can get really intense and fun. Giga blockwars is also fun if you get a team and have a plan on how to win. I also know lots of people from the blockwars community likes the update. For example me and my friend ItzzWxrrior that have gotten giga blockwars leaderboards, speedran ctf 10v10 and we tied the ctf 2v2 wr (32 seconds). Give the update chance! It's not as bad as people say, it's actually fun and enjoyable
2V2 isnt bad thats quite fun and giga is alr ig its just laggy for me and i dont like how you join mid game but apart from that giga is not to bad its mainly the lag but ye I get what u mean

ENDERIUM

Dedicated Member
May 22, 2021
THE END
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
Disgusting how there's 5 people defending the update vs 1 person protesting. My experience in 10v10 is similar to Giga where you have to worry about diamond campers. It's hard enough to score in Giga, but at least then they kept 5v5. The playstyle is just too different.

Reactions: Goldenbandit886

ItzzWxrrior

Novice Member
Dec 4, 2022
Russia, Moscow
Pronouns
He/Him
I'm waiting for scrims/tournaments to start on discord servers in ctf 2v2 👀

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
qKhalidd wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats in helper. I know you do great

(Also nice change to your PFP)
Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom