Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
8,702
6,117
353
In A Box In San Francisco
For example, somebody who becomes Admin of PvP could add new areas to maps, introduce easter eggs
first thing I think when I hear Admin, Easter eggs, and PvP around the same sentence is this thread: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/assassins-secrets-competition.76976/
Sr. Mod is a pointless promotion.
now don't quote me on this but appearently they also handle special appeals [insert shrug face here]

Anyways I do agree
this would also allow for more suggestions to be accepted (this will likely however need some more admins than the current 4 (well technically 6 but 2 aren't actual users just @Test User and @CubeCraft but still yes)
 

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
8,959
17,873
624
27
Arendine Sink
People are really liking this idea:
upload_2017-9-10_20-42-24.png


Thanks everyone! c:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Fiction wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday!!
CheatersDontWin wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy one, Tim!
Kaedee wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday :heart:
How do I activate the quest in the Plains hub where you have to find the carving knife for Kipp in Skyblock Cubecraft? I don't even have the quest, and I can't pick up the knife either—how do I fix this?
Kazwa wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom