Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Maurijst

Novice Member
Oct 31, 2018
Netherlands
Staff probably isn't even going to look at this thread, because it has nothing to do with pvp and cube has started to become a pvp server. So arcade will most likely not come back.

BringMeTheHorizon ♠

Forum Expert
Mar 29, 2017
United Stairs of America
Screenshot_20190427-173755.jpg

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
bring arcade back
*Thumbs up* If it gets brought back, I'm sure to play it 24/7 hehe...

PARKOUR MINIGAME!
Are you psychic? 'Cos u just read my mind.

Staff probably isn't even going to look at this thread, because it has nothing to do with pvp and cube has started to become a pvp server. So arcade will most likely not come back.
That's not necessarily true. Parkour isn't a PvP game, MinerWare isn't either. Atleast, most mircogames aren't.

why would parkour be something for arcaders
@Blocky didn't mean it as something for arcaders. They meant it as an example of a non-PvP game.
Nothing to do with the fact that it is a non-pvp-game
*cough*

parkour is boring anyways and standard if you have finished it.
You said it like it's a fact, but it's not. It's your opinion. I'm sure there's a lot of players who think otherwise.

Anyways, I'd love to see Arcade make a return. ^u^
It would probably attract some non-PvP lovers to the server aswell.

Reactions: Sweetenerera

Maurijst

Novice Member
Oct 31, 2018
Netherlands
*Thumbs up* If it gets brought back, I'm sure to play it 24/7 hehe...

Are you psychic? 'Cos u just read my mind.

That's not necessarily true. Parkour isn't a PvP game, MinerWare isn't either. Atleast, most mircogames aren't.

@Blocky didn't mean it as something for arcaders. They meant it as an example of a non-PvP game.

*cough*

You said it like it's a fact, but it's not. It's your opinion. I'm sure there's a lot of players who think otherwise.

Anyways, I'd love to see Arcade make a return. ^u^
It would probably attract some non-PvP lovers to the server aswell.

About the parkour thing, Parkour isn't what it used to be either. since they removed the competitive part of parkour.

View attachment 152492
I think this proves the point better. When I took this picture, the game wasn't even down. So the amount of people was simply because nobody wanted to play. But God forbid they add Battle Zone, Parkour Minigame, Hour Glass or Bingo. Because imagine those games being dead.

I also like the fact that you take the time to make a screenshot when everyone is asleep (a.k.a at night) in Europe, since Arcade is mostly popular in the Europe region. So it doesn't make any sense that no-one is playing it then.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
I also like the fact that you take the time to make a screenshot when everyone is asleep (a.k.a at night) in Europe, since Arcade is mostly popular in the Europe region. So it doesn't make any sense that no-one is playing it then.
There is a difference between night and morning. I took this picture in the morning, not night. Don't jump to conclusions. You had zero evidence that could make you believe it was a night.
Despite the time, there are always people that join a game. Not this time tho.
And it does make sense why nobody was playing it and it's because they didn't want to. They don't like the game.
And how do you explain the 14 pla6ers playing screen?

PerryJ

Forum Expert
Aug 28, 2016
Doofenshmirtzz Evil Inc.
Pronouns
He/Him
I like it that people wants Arcade (and old Arcade) to be back. I want that too, but only when Cubecraft has a much greater playerbase than what I see nowadays. I don't want to wait 45 min to play 1 Arcade game.

I don't know about Bedrock tho, but maybe Cubecraft can implement Arcade games there? I've heard there are more players online there than on Java sometimes. And It's kinda sad that Minerware is the only option to play if you don't want to play pvp.

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
About the parkour thing, Parkour isn't what it used to be either. since they removed the competitive part of parkour.
I just noticed that, lol.
But I didn't say Parkour because it's non-competitive. I gave it as an example because it's a non-PvP game.
In my opinion, not all games should be competitive either. There are always players that like different games. Non-competitive ones, non-PvP, etc.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Zathelas's profile.
Late Happy Birthday! 🎂
Reesle wrote on Basketman's profile.
Late happy birthday! Hope it was very good! 🎉🏀
yeoxuhang wrote on Basketman's profile.
I'm late but anyway Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Zrqii's profile.
thanks for the follow!