Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Rakion

Aug 2, 2016
They weren't asking how to ban people :p Read it in full and what's with the copy paste :/
Ah my bad, I misread. Just that lately most posts are "CubeCraft has too many hackers" or "Bye CubeCraft your anti-cheat sucks" Or related so I thought this would be the same and I hate seeing CubeCraft losing some of it's population so I said that just in case he ever come's back. Also the copy paste is that, the message is to help if someone needs help when reporting or if he ever comes back and needs to report :P

Reactions: Mr_Riolu_

Sangre

Dedicated Member
Aug 10, 2016
I'm sorry to crush your dreams, but I'll have to tell you that the anti cheat won't be perfect. Doesn't matter how long it is going to be worked on, there won't ever be a perfect anti cheat. It will deal with around 65-80% of the hackers cube has at the moment and so there will still be hackers. Luckily, staff will take care with another 5-10% so there is still that 10-30% left that you will still pass by in games.

Now you may think to yourself, why shouldn't it be perfect even though it takes so long to make? Well, the anti cheat is being controlled by the console. Because this isn't a human, it will make a few false bans and a few hackers here and there won't be banned.

Emmy

Jun 29, 2016
CandyCove
Come on fam! It's okay to be frustrated, but leaving not's the solution. I currently have 15 reports PENDING, just pending. That's not even counting the ones rejected or gone through! I you leave you are telling the hackers they win. Just play! If there's a hacker, so what? Record, Report, next game! Keep a more positive outlook. =)

Reactions: Mr_Riolu_

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
You, sir, have done well. That's what I did in October after getting ticked off with the bunch of hackers on the server (though I came back near Christmas to play MC again). If a server's plagued with hackers, then quitting is the right thing to do.

I'll restate what we players do on the server. We did not join this server to play as pseudo-staff or janitor--we joined as players who want to have fun. If we wanted to be janitors, we would've committed most of our time in-game reporting at the expense of our fun and stats; similarly, if we wanted to be staff, we would've applied.

Unfearful

Forum Expert
Oct 9, 2015
the Netherlands
I'm sorry to crush your dreams, but I'll have to tell you that the anti cheat won't be perfect. Doesn't matter how long it is going to be worked on, there won't ever be a perfect anti cheat. It will deal with around 65-80% of the hackers cube has at the moment and so there will still be hackers. Luckily, staff will take care with another 5-10% so there is still that 10-30% left that you will still pass by in games.

Now you may think to yourself, why shouldn't it be perfect even though it takes so long to make? Well, the anti cheat is being controlled by the console. Because this isn't a human, it will make a few false bans and a few hackers here and there won't be banned.
You never know sir, you never know..

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
You, sir, have done well. That's what I did in October after getting ticked off with the bunch of hackers on the server (though I came back near Christmas to play MC again). If a server's plagued with hackers, then quitting is the right thing to do.

I'll restate what we players do on the server. We did not join this server to play as pseudo-staff or janitor--we joined as players who want to have fun. If we wanted to be janitors, we would've committed most of our time in-game reporting at the expense of our fun and stats; similarly, if we wanted to be staff, we would've applied.

Then again what does complaining about it do? You're just adding more stress and frustration upon yourself. Of course you didn't join the server to become "pseudo-staff or janitor," you don't have to report anything at all. Yet you want something done about the hackers. So you report.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
The most hackers are in 1.8 so... I agree that there are some hackers in 1.9 but not that much as in 1.8. And if you want to leave okay, not my choice but remember, most of the members that leave CubeCraft come back the other day because they 'actually' don't want to leave CubeCraft. And if you see a hacker, record that person upload the video to YouTube and report that person here. Thanks!

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
I tried to ignore it but it's just impossible now, the amount of hackers on cubecraft just keeps growing, it's just so hard to ignore it now, I can't play a game without any hacker, there's 1 in every game I go, I recorded 12 so far but they just keep coming and coming, until the anti-cheat's developed I'm taking a break from cubecraft, I will keep coming to the forum to check on new updates.
Don't get me wrong I love the server but it's just so stressing not being able to play without hackers.

Bye cubecraft. :(
Just be patient and wait for the new anti-cheat to come back. If necessary you could just leave and come back when the new anti-cheat is out.

xXNiChO_29Xx

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
It doesn't matter if he's a staff member or not. Being rude is being rude.
I know that, but He is a Staff Member so no one will say nothing...
If someone like us would have said that maybe a different thing would have happened...

Darkform9

May 6, 2016
European Union- unlike a certain traitor
Yeah, I've been having a similar issue with the increase of hackers. They don't seem to decrease no matter the amount of reports. I actually had to take a week break from cubecraft just from the frustration of never being able to play a proper game. I don't want to abandon the server as it is my personal favourite but it does feel like the hackers are getting out of control.

xXNiChO_29Xx

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
Yeah, I've been having a similar issue with the increase of hackers. They don't seem to decrease no matter the amount of reports. I actually had to take a week break from cubecraft just from the frustration of never being able to play a proper game. I don't want to abandon the server as it is my personal favourite but it does feel like the hackers are getting out of control.
They are getting out of control but if we give up they win...
Let's just don't let that happen, we will make CubeCraft a great Server without Hackers!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Is that a bird? Is that an apron? No, it's a peanut and jelly sandwich that wants revenge!:D
caraMel wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thank you for the follow! ✨
Muhh wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
OMG yall. Thank all of you who wished my a happy birthday. I never felt this recognized ever in my life :).
99th_DutchScary wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thanks for the follow! :D
Top Bottom