Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ThePixleWarrior

Aug 12, 2016
Malta
Omg in ffa especcially on the 2 elythra maps there are so many bow spammers!

Thet hide up on top and glitch up and start shooting. It gets irritating!

Any tips to kill them and overtake them.

Ps I don't wanna show hate to archers I like the tactic.

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
Don't play OP Wings elytra. The bow damage is pretty stupid. But if you really want, avoid fighting in top. Use the bridges to get up and down.

Reactions: MalakMos

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
He wants advice on how to beat them.
here's some: Don't die

in all seriousness if you want to have it the best without using a bow than get the ninja kit with armour you can buy (only if on elytra otherwise other armour isn't really required that much) if you don't want to spend points than just use a bow on either

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
LOL I Have SkyWars EggWars and PVP under watched, I thought this would have been under either Sky Wars or Egg Wars xD. I don't play much FFA but on eggwars the way to deal with a punch bow spammer is to obviously strafe, using either the ninja kit or speed pots on the alchemist one is extra effective, also if you are using the alchemist use a poison pot and do damage to them without doing anything, unloaded power II Bow shots don't do much so stay RIGHT up in their face. Axes also have a benefit in this scenario, if you can only hit them once every 3 seconds make it count, using the best axe isn't necessary just use a stone+ as a secondary. I hope this helps?

Reactions: A pigeon
A

A pigeon

LOL I Have SkyWars EggWars and PVP under watched, I thought this would have been under either Sky Wars or Egg Wars xD. I don't play much FFA but on eggwars the way to deal with a punch bow spammer is to obviously strafe, using either the ninja kit or speed pots on the alchemist one is extra effective, also if you are using the alchemist use a poison pot and do damage to them without doing anything, unloaded power II Bow shots don't do much so stay RIGHT up in their face. Axes also have a benefit in this scenario, if you can only hit them once every 3 seconds make it count, using the best axe isn't necessary just use a stone+ as a secondary. I hope this helps?
Especially since mort people on eggwars are total noobs

Pillow

Sep 25, 2016
My computer
There is really nothing wrong with it. They are doing nothing against the rules. Basically, you have your tactics, they have theirs.

PPikel_

Jul 1, 2017
New Zealand

Maybe report the bug on the bugs forum

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #51-
One two-story stronghold library has 233 bookshelves, and if you break them, you will get 699 books (approximate).
Kazwa wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thanks for everything!
The Forums was super glitched out earlier xD
img_5358-png.230114

IMG_5359.png

img_5360-png.230116

A simple refresh and then everything was back to normal :)
Eli wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thank you for everything!!!
Tripleee wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom