Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

eu5ebio7w7

Novice Member
Jul 6, 2018
Mexico
xkatooo.github.io
One suggestion on my part is to put bots for each /report, that is, for everyone who reports that someone in the game is using hacks with /report the bots they are automatically will be sent able to judge whether the player uses hacks or not

____

Sep 14, 2019
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
mobile.twitter.com
The CubeCraft network already uses an Anti-Cheat system called 'Sentinel' which is always watching, Independent on whether the corresponding player has been reported or not. Sentinel - and other anti-cheat systems are, however, not flawless. If you manage to catch someone cheating without being detected by Sentinel, feel free to use /report or use the 'Reports' function on the website and staff will get into it as soon as possible.

Reactions: eu5ebio7w7

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
You know, it’s inefficient creating a physical NPC AI for that, if I understood right. Also, it’ll be redundant as AI/Deep Learning isn’t as advanced yet to judge if someone has hacks and the way it’d determined would be similar to what Sentinel already does.

_ThatGqd

Nov 29, 2015
There are a lot of ''moves'' which hackers make, that are also possible to make without using hacks. Which means that the bot can not see the difference between skills, and actual hacks. Most of the times it needs to be confirmed by a human eye.

comfyyy

One suggestion on my part is to put bots for each /report, that is, for everyone who reports that someone in the game is using hacks with /report the bots they are automatically will be sent able to judge whether the player uses hacks or not
Sooooo, I'm guessing you don't really understand how detecting cheats works. Cubecraft can't just "send a bot" to go check if they are hacking. We don't have top tier AI yet unfortunately on Cube. The reports system is fine as is.

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
That's false. Theres no bots or invisible entities that spawn inside of players to detect killaura. sentinels killaura check is basically non-existent
I’m not sure about Sentinel, but many (quality) anticheats work by spawning entities

Sooooo, I'm guessing you don't really understand how detecting cheats works. Cubecraft can't just "send a bot" to go check if they are hacking. We don't have top tier AI yet unfortunately on Cube. The reports system is fine as is.
Yet :kappa:

eu5ebio7w7

Novice Member
Jul 6, 2018
Mexico
xkatooo.github.io
It is not necessary that the whole community of programmers know an advanced AI, only with some sentences I suppose it is possible, in the end it is only recording events.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
It is not necessary that the whole community of programmers know an advanced AI, only with some sentences I suppose it is possible,
There is no such thing as doing only a bit of AI. You go fully AI or not. Artificial Intelligence means that programs are self learning, they have some form of own intelligence. Right now robots aren’t this far developed to operate fully on their own, while they’re using AI and operating 100% correctly.

Quetzi

Jun 7, 2017
@quetzi
quetzi.tv
Unlike other networks our anti-cheat monitors all players all the time. The report system is intended to cover instances where that monitoring is not sufficient, so 'sending a bot' to monitor a player that it has already not detected would be quite pointless and would only serve as a placebo.

Reactions: eu5ebio7w7 and ____

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
I suggest you get a bot that detects sarcasm @eu5ebio7w7
sarcasm
noun
sar·casm | \ ˈsär-ˌka-zəm \
Definition of sarcasm

1: a sharp and often satirical or ironic utterance designed to cut or give pain
2a: a mode of satirical wit depending for its effect on bitter, caustic, and often ironic language that is usually directed against an individual
b: the use or language of sarcasm

Now tell me, how’s that sarcasm?

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

I was just looking at the member list when I discovered something. I fail to believe that I am probably the first and the only person to have "Mint" in their username (probably).
I mean- come on, it isn't that bad-
how.PNG

I wanted to promote random people to admins and demote all the old staff, but here I am.
a9o2 wrote on camulos's profile.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!😍
a9o2 wrote on ItsWilliam32's profile.
Happy birthday! 🥰
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on henlo5964's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on henlo5964's profile.
Happy Birthday Henlo! 🎊
Top Bottom