Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Svoen

Novice Member
Feb 19, 2021
Basisschoolstichting Zonnebloem
so yes, where should i start. My name is Svunnn. im 14 years old and i tryhard minerware for fun. You guys think now im paranoid NO, you can't see me every game now and then cause i am a stone ranker. so if you make eye contact with me you should do /hub. Exit to Desktop, and play Fortnite. This was all a joke. Im just an ordinary 14 year old minecraft player who likes to stab iron, gold, diamond, emerald and obsidian rankers. and you maybe question yourself. Why not lapiz? Well, idk. I combo people now and then so my life is good.

Well, thats my introduction

HellIsHot

Jul 13, 2017
Earth
Hey there Svunnn! I hope you enjoy it here. Interesting introduction, I also like Minerware, what is your favorite microgame? 🙂

Lyriie

Sr. Mod
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
Hello Svun, welcome to the forums! I play MinerWare a lot and I recognise your name, so maybe I have seen you around!

Ardaaaa

Novice Member
Mar 31, 2020
Hello :D, nice to meet you, my favourite game is also Minerware, i love EggWars as well.
welcome to the forums

meliodas9463808

Novice Member
Feb 8, 2021
UK,London
so yes, where should i start. My name is Svunnn. im 14 years old and i tryhard minerware for fun. You guys think now im paranoid NO, you can't see me every game now and then cause i am a stone ranker. so if you make eye contact with me you should do /hub. Exit to Desktop, and play Fortnite. This was all a joke. Im just an ordinary 14 year old minecraft player who likes to stab iron, gold, diamond, emerald and obsidian rankers. and you maybe question yourself. Why not lapiz? Well, idk. I combo people now and then so my life is good.

Well, thats my introduction
Welcome to the coolest place on Earth!
:D

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
Top Bottom