Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

johncoles

Forum Expert
Jan 6, 2014
Manchester, UK
johncoles.com
M1e4prM.png

Hey everyone! We are very happy to bring you this awesome BlockWars update! We have four epic new maps, Aces, Nuclear, Pirate and Village for you to play on. We've also readded some of the most requested features from the Chunk version of the game. Trap blocks and powerups will help you get the edge on the enemy team and secure a victory. While the new bomber kit will allow you to quickly blow up enemy defences and get to their flag.

As usual, you can find a full changelog at the bottom of this post. Now go out and capture some enemy flags!

Aces
This is 'ace'!
13xNlDL.jpg

Pirates
Yarr gonna love this
5BAGjgV.jpg

Village
YMCA people would love this
VkmfTRW.jpg

Nuclear
UNLIMITED POWERRRRR!!
jXu8C69.jpg

Changelog:
Added four new maps
New lobby sign board
Added power-ups
Added trap blocks
Added ability to purchase new trap blocks for points
Added bomber kit
Fixed natural regen not working
Fixed some achievements not be recorded
Fixed glass colors for stolen flags
Made lobby signs smaller
Auto-balancer is now disabled in the last few minutes of the game
Added pregame team balancing

Basketman

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2015
Belgium
HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPEHYPE HYPE HYPEHYPE HYPE HYPEHYPE HYPE HYPEHYPE HYPE HYPEHYPE HYPE HYPEHYPE HYPE HYPEHYPE HYPE HYPEHYPE HYPE HYPEHYPE HYPE HYPEHYPE HYPE HYPEHYPE HYPE HYPEHYPE HYPE HYPEHYPE HYPE HYPEHYPE HYPE HYPEHYPE HYPE HYPEHYPE HYPE HYPEHYPE HYPE HYPEHYPE HYPE HYPEHYPE HYPE HYPEHYPE HYPE HYPEHYPE HYPE HYPEHYPE HYPE HYPEHYPE HYPE HYPEHYPE HYPE HYPE!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom