Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Give extra blocks to the team with less members?

• Total voters

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
Depending of how many more members have the enemy team all the mates of your team will get the exact same amount of blocks all the missing players should have had distributed between all your members. same with enemies.
Lets gess each player have 1 stack of blocks
5 V 7 --> +2stacks/5 players = 25 extra blocks per mate
3 V 6 --> +3stacks/3 players = 64 extra blocks per mate
3 V 8 --> +5stacks/3 players = 106 extra blocks per mate
this will be realy usefull because you dont only have to deal with less mates, also you have less defence.
this will help to make the game more fair, because both teams will have the exact amount of blocks to break.
for 8 players is not hard to break the blocks of 3 players
and 3 players cant break the blocks of 8 players, this will be some balance with the problems of teams with less players

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Depending of how many more members have the enemy team all the mates of your team will get the exact same amount of blocks all the missing players should have had distributed between all your members. same with enemies.
Lets gess each player have 1 stack of blocks
5 V 7 --> +2stacks/5 players = 25 extra blocks per mate
3 V 6 --> +3stacks/3 players = 64 extra blocks per mate
3 V 8 --> +5stacks/3 players = 106 extra blocks per mate
this will be realy usefull because you dont only have to deal with less mates, also you have less defence.
this will help to make the game more fair, because both teams will have the exact amount of blocks to break.
for 8 players is not hard to break the blocks of 3 players
and 3 players cant break the blocks of 8 players, this will be some balance with the problems of teams with less players

Yes, this would be fair and make the game more balanced when this happens! +1

Andyyy

Forum Expert
Dec 7, 2016
Blockwars
In all honesty, I've thought about this a lot before and it doesn't do much because most players are lost during the game and not before it. Plus the extra blocks arent really that useful. Maybe blocks could be given to players during the fight phase instead?

Reactions: Eli

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
In all honesty, I've thought about this a lot before and it doesn't do much because most players are lost during the game and not before it. Plus the extra blocks arent really that useful. Maybe blocks could be given to players during the fight phase instead?
how is your idea exaclty?
like a refill each X time?
or
the players have that blocks during the fight phase permanently and they can place the blocks when they want?

Andyyy

Forum Expert
Dec 7, 2016
Blockwars
how is your idea exaclty?
like a refill each X time?
or
the players have that blocks during the fight phase permanently and they can place the blocks when they want?
Maybe just everyone gets 3 blocks when someone leaves after build phase, except overtime?

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
Nothing. There is auto balance and other balancing methods already.
2020-03-08_21.57.51.png

this is the auto balance

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
This will makes the games with non full teams more balanced.The numbers of blocks you suggested are fair for me.I support the idea:)

Reactions: Jevmen

Oreo♥️

Dedicated Member
Sep 6, 2019
Catalonia, Spain.
Absolutely no. Yes, sure you would get the amount of blocks of your teammates, but you wouldn't receive any extra time to place those, which would result in keeping the balancing system pretty much the same as it is except that players would get more blocks that they wouldn't use.
Besides this does not help the balancing at all since this doesn't work when teammates leave in the middle of the game, which is an occurance that happens quite often.

Reactions: Eli
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday
Mintypie231 wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!!🍰🥳
This is YOUR daily doe of facts #57-
The shortest war in recorded history took place between Britain and the Sultanate of Zanzibar on August 27, 1896. It lasted just 38 minutes.
insane forceshadowing.PNG

Proof I can predict the future~
i thought 1.21 was the trails and tales update wtf i'm so out of the loop
GiGaGekkies wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom