Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Xadreco

Dec 13, 2019
I think blockwars should have some sort of punishment when you leave early because half the time either you or your opponent's team is already down to 2 people after the opposing team got 1 capture. I've already had two games that after less than 1 minute, a teammate and I were the only ones left on our team because everyone else left. Even if your opponents leave, it doesn't feel good because it wasn't even a challenged because you beat them with 4/5 of your players to 2/5 of theirs.

Reactions: Jiivan

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
Hi there
I don't think this is a good idea. Players can leave because of various situations. for example, they got kicked or lagged out, were glitched or they were in the wrong game or the wrong team. So this could result in a lot of players getting punished falsely. I know it annoying when your team leaves but I don't think there is a good solution to counter this.

Reactions: Matriox and Conea64
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
happy birthday!
Evaluatiefout wrote on Kazwa's profile.
meow ^w^
I was just looking at the member list when I discovered something. I fail to believe that I am probably the first and the only person to have "Mint" in their username (probably).
I mean- come on, it isn't that bad-
how.PNG

I wanted to promote random people to admins and demote all the old staff, but here I am.
a9o2 wrote on camulos's profile.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!😍
Top Bottom