Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

is this a good balance

• yes lol

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • no (plz tell me why the free kits are too OP im not saying that the one who has better kits must own

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 96982

well the new commands (Arrow on ground remove ) basicly makes you run out in seconds
tank is supposed to attack everyones there but the tank cause the tank has slowness slowness needs to be removed ( it also makes him inable of making some jumps like in blockarena

the ninja is supposed to be the best fighter and ties a warrior while the warrior can capture the ninja doenst have a defense/offens he can do anything it main purpose is its damage its damage is to kill defenders/offenders the tank can defend too i dont know what your saying give the ninja a diamond sword its purpose is to win a fight like the best the warrior has a pickaxe and is less weak to bow shots so it should lose from a ninja

the builder is worse than the miner i ve experienced that so give it 10 - 15 blocks
the rest must stay this way and you need to be able of picking up arrows again
status
warrior : fine
archer : fine
runner : fine
miner : fine
buillder :buff ( miner is better)
tank buff
ninja buff
bomber fine
jumper fine

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 96982

ok this is because the free kits are now wayy to op
the meanins
warrior fight
archer shoot
runner capturing
miner mine blocks
builder build more
tank tank damage
ninja best fighter in game
bomber break blocks
jumper better parkour jump over walls

D

Deleted member 96982

if you have questions ill explain everything
the warrior is fine if the ninja gets buffed
dont nerve the warrior and let the ninja stay the same

D

Deleted member 96982

the situation
warrior must get beatened by ninja since the niinja gets shot ealsy and is worse in capturing but the warrior must beat all other kits in 2v2 duel
archer must have less knockback because it can beat everything on bridges but thats not the worst one i dont know this one for sure
fine ones stay
tank must be able of beating other NOT fight kits like the runner well i know that the tank is supposed to tank the damage but the runner is also for not fighting its for walking fast capturing a flag but if the runner beats the tank (and all other non fighters) ITS like the warrior WAAAAAY TOOO OP
now the builder is worse than the miner in building so give the builder 15 blocks (make it better )
NEXT THING MUST READ I MADE A MISTAKE THE BOMBER IS JUST FINE

DaanCraftervt

Dec 30, 2015
almost EVERY time that i use ninja there are warriors, they are TO op against ninja's.. It's just that a free kit is so daym overpowered against a 1000 coins kit.... :confused1:
Well, I think this is a good thread and they might do somthing about it, I hope so, good luck with getting it done!

D

Deleted member 96982

the Arrow thing this is he 3rd time and runnin out only by shooting one extra by accident is not fun dont ever add it in (exept pvp and REMOVE IT EVERYWHERE) exept pvp in pvp it must stay
plz fix it blockwars was waaayyyy more fun bef4 update also let natural regen stay

D

Deleted member 96982

read all text ( than you know why XD)
fat smily :D)

DaanCraftervt

Dec 30, 2015
Ive Got a tip: Type with fat letters and colours to mark important things (how many time did this cost to write XDD:p:eek::rolleyes:)

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
Please stop double posting, there is an "Edit" button for a reason.
Blockwars is supposed to be a team game.

The runner kit is ultimately meant to capture flags.
However, one runner can not achieve this alone (usually).
The tank, miner, and bomber kits are used to help the runner capture the flag.
The bomber blows up a side of the defense, and the miner will run back in front of the runner, drilling a path to their own flag. The whole time, the tank stands between the runner and defenders.
The warrior, archer, and ninja kits are meant for defense. Sure they can attack, but that is by no means their purpose.
Builder and Jumper can do anything basically.

Povious

Jul 3, 2016
Central City
Please don't keep bumping, spamming, or double posting your post as said above. :)

Also, each kit has a purpose that makes the game well balanced. Everything seems fine in my opinion. Some kits are for defense, some kits are for offense, and some kits are to capture the flag. Everything has a purpose, and some of the kits you want buffed seem a little to overpowered in my opinion xD.

Cheers.
~OrbitFlash

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)

The tank, miner, and bomber kits are used to help the runner capture the flag.
The bomber blows up a side of the defense, and the miner will run back in front of the runner, drilling a path to their own flag. The whole time, the tank stands between the runner and defenders.
The warrior, archer, and ninja kits are meant for defense. Sure they can attack, but that is by no means their purpose.

I agree with this, I think the the ninja is fine, though we could add some regen (3 hearts) after getting a kill.
Ninja isn't only for defence, I use it sometimes to infiltrate and get to the flag without being seen...
If you are good at pvp, you can win with any kit on this (I usually find myself as tnt vs warrior in melee and kill the warrior) for me each kit is special though the warrior should switch places with a kit you buy with points. All kits are well balanced in my opinion.
Knockback 1 stick users are easy to kill ;)

CelePlayz

Jun 27, 2016
We should remove Ninja and replace it with Vampire, like u get regen II for 2 seconds every time u hit someone and u get leather chest plate and pants

Jstt

Jan 5, 2016
For me, it's nice that the free kits are the best. The buyable kits are just there to expand your satisfaction without being op, because free kits can just take them out. A coinsiink :)

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
I usually go bomber first to destroy the defences, then get 5v1d at the flag (mostly blockarena and pirates) with my wooden sword and leather chestplate
And come back as warrior to steal the flag.

The kits are all balanced.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
The Ninja kit is OP...
But a Buff would sound great...
Speed one :P Runner Speed 2

D

Deleted member 96982

ok look at the explaination and please tell me why btw
Please stop double posting, there is an "Edit" button for a reason.

The tank, miner, and bomber kits are used to help the runner capture the flag. yea well both the runner and tank are to capture right butt :D the tank cant reach some jumps making it impossible to get to red in blockarena delete the slowness the tank will be harder to fight but you will still win he is just faster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
Top Bottom