Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

is this a good balance

• yes lol

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • no (plz tell me why the free kits are too OP im not saying that the one who has better kits must own

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 96982

I agree with this, I think the the ninja is fine, though we could add some regen (3 hearts) after getting a kill.
Ninja isn't only for defence, I use it sometimes to infiltrate and get to the flag without being seen...
If you are good at pvp, you can win with any kit on this (I usually find myself as tnt vs warrior in melee and kill the warrior) for me each kit is special though the warrior should switch places with a kit you buy with points. All kits are well balanced in my opinion.
Knockback 1 stick users are easy to kill ;)
the ninja is not too OP if you can defeat a ninja with warrior its not balanced if both fight the ninja should win because he has debuffs like no pickaxe is 200 milion % weak against archer so it is like i said in the kit meanings a kit to be the best fighter
btw a good pvper can beat all of them but if the other one is good than one gets beat if both are equally good and the game is balanced the ninja wins now please tell my why you think this is balanced

D

Deleted member 96982

For me, it's nice that the free kits are the best. The buyable kits are just there to expand your satisfaction without being op, because free kits can just take them out. A coinsiink :)
OK YOU MUST VOTE YES ACCORDING TO YOUR ARGUMENT if you literallly say that free kits are the BEST than its not balanced i want to play as premiums (in points ) sometime but if you get oned by free ones than CLEARLY its not balanced at all they should be both equally strong if there equally strong than the game is balanced and i want a balanced game

D

Deleted member 96982

ok well you guys also forgot the second part
the /kill @e[type=Arrow] ~ ~ground must be removed
its annoying and you run out in seconds no one responds or tells me why it is a good command system (btw dont expect me to change the descrpt every 10 seconds
if i do that less people will read this

D

Deleted member 96982

Once again, stop double posting and just edit your first post. You also appear to be contradicting your own argument.
i was
the first version was that the warrior should be debuffed but that would make it worthless i thought all of this out im not an idiot
ok post i changed the status because some stuff was wrong now if you have an argument (not that the premiums are just for satisfaction they must be able of being playable too what the hell does that mean) and post YOUR REASON
i can not think any more clear about this anymore me and DaanCraftervt searched out the meanings and thought of everything so please stop bugging me if you dont telll your reason i dont know whats wrong i changed every wrong thing i knew off and if the ninja is too OP than please just friking tell my why it is i think its the opposite because the warrior is better than the ninja the miner is better than the builder and the tank can t do his main purpose so things need to be changed all kits need to have their meaning and must be able of doing it (ya know the main purpose if they cant do their main purpose than some kit is OP or some kit is UP underpowered lol)

Last edited by a moderator:

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
Please stop double posting, there is an "Edit" button for a reason.
Please don't keep bumping, spamming, or double posting your post as said above. :)
Cheers.
~OrbitFlash
Once again, stop double posting and just edit your first post. You also appear to be contradicting your own argument.
Third time, please stop double (in this case triple, quadruple and quintuple) posting.

Please use the edit button under your most recent post if no one has replied to it. Otherwise you end up spamming the users watching this thread with useless and annoying alerts that can be avoided, double/triple posting in general annoys everyone in the thread especially when repeated multiple times.

Please use the edit button.

As for the suggestion next time please make the suggestion clear in the title.
As you kept changing the description below it I still can't clearly grasp what you are suggesting.
the first version was that the warrior should be debuffed but that would make it worthless
ok post i changed the status because some stuff was wrong now if you have an argument...
Please make a clearer, more specific suggestion that you can expand upon and say why you think we need it.

In case you missed it, below every one of your posts there is an edit button so you don't have to create a new post, you can click the reply button to insert a quote in an already existing comment, you don't need to make a new post per quote.

~ Locked

Last edited:
Reactions: Qin Shihuangdi
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
Top Bottom