Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Sep 8, 2023
Something has been bothering me as a i play battle arena and its quite annoying. Recently a new class has been added : posiedon aswell as a new weapon for sniper : crossbow. And its quite honestly the most stupidest addition to game ive ever seen yet..

1st lets start of with poseidon) this is quite litterally the most stupidest decision/addition in cubecraft ive ever seen. The class is absolutely awful and i have no idea why it was even added hence it being unable to compete with the other classes and it just doesnt make sense... Okay so this classes passive.... is to be able to swim faster... which is completely idiotic has most of the maps dont even have water in the that are swimmable. And then gosh its weapon even stupid. It does 8 damage and its drawback for being able to swim faster is to have WORSE armour levels then snipers(which is full iron armor) what genuinely is the point of using this class if it has worse shield then sniper and then less damage then warrior and your weapon enchantment is loyalty?? Which for some reason is at LEVEL 1? why would i want to use a weapon which takes longer then 7 seconds to recieve again just because i missed a shot. For christ sake. Snipers bow does more damage then that and that makes no sense..? This class is the WORST in the entire FFA mode

2nd sniper) this is the second worst class in the game and its honestly just ridiculous. Its litterally just a magnet to get killed? Its passive is to recieve arrows at each kill which im going to be honest. That isnt even bad. Its one of the best passives in FFA but the problem is its armour and sword. It seriously needs either an endurande buff or damage buff. Because the class is a joke😂 they added a crossbow as if that makes it any better and it ONLY enchantment is quick charge? Like what?? Yet the bow gets power 3. Which is completely stupid. What ever the person that made these 2 changes to ffa must of been on something. The crossbow doesnt even know a full heart of damage?

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Conea64 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I know I'm early but congratulations on being a colourful little fella
Xi1m wrote on camulos's profile.
happy broathdy
Basketman wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Basketman wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom