Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What do you think of this?

• Yes - This would make the game better.

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • No - I like BlockWars how it is right now.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

razzer344

Mar 11, 2017
In BlockWars Core it's nearly impossible to destroy all 25 health from the opponent's block in the given 6 minutes which means every single game you play will have to be decided in overtime. This makes most of the game useless. I thought that instead the team who does the most damage to the opponent block in the 6 minutes should win rather than it coming to overtime every game. For an example:

Red Team's Block: 19 Health
Blue Team's Block: 17 Health

*6 minutes up*

Now rather than both teams going down to 5 health it should be a win for team red. If it's a damage tie however then overtime should start. For an example:

Red Team's Block: 18 Health
Blue Team's Block: 18 Health

It now goes into overtime like it normally does.

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
In BlockWars Core it's nearly impossible to destroy all 25 health from the opponent's block in the given 6 minutes which means every single game you play will have to be decided in overtime. This makes most of the game useless. I thought that instead the team who does the most damage to the opponent block in the 6 minutes should win rather than it coming to overtime every game. For an example:

Red Team's Block: 19 Health
Blue Team's Block: 17 Health

*6 minutes up*

Now rather than both teams going down to 5 health it should be a win for team red. If it's a damage tie however then overtime should start. For an example:

Red Team's Block: 18 Health
Blue Team's Block: 18 Health

It now goes into overtime like it normally does.
I think Core mode is okay as it is now, I wouldn't change anything.

As a veteran Blockwars player I am, I can advice you is this:
If you want an easy win in Core mode, you can join Treealley, Pirates and Forest map. These maps are easy to finish a game before the overtime starts.
Bridge is kind of easy too, I haven't played that map in core mode that much so I can't tell you certainly if it's easy at all.

Reactions: Twania
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Otherworld's profile.
💙
UncleSpect wrote on Fly☆Guy's profile.
Happy birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Fly☆Guy's profile.
Happy Birthday my friend, I hope you have a wonderful day today!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Fly☆Guy's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Migratie's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom