Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MeliodasWrath

Aug 27, 2019
the UK *sips tea*
Before I say anything here, I would like to say that I really appreciate the time spent making this game. I play it a lot. I'm not holding anything against Cubecraft, or it's devs, by making this post, and I feel somewhat in a danger zone even bringing this up, so don't hold it against me either, please. :heart:

This game feels like a stolen idea with a few added features. I don't think the idea of a bridge fight is trademarked, that's fine. But everything is the same, the scoring system, the gear, the general gameplay. The only changes are an iron mine and a few powerups, which to me doesn't feel like a big enough 'twist' to call it a unique idea. It literally feels like they imported the game over to a different server and made the slightest changes possible to pass it off as their own. I've seen people say 'But it's an original idea on Bedrock!' which is kinda not true imo. Minecraft Bedrock is still Minecraft, and the idea still came from Hypixel (again, not the bridge fight, but the way it's played out).

I really appreciate the time spent making this, I just feel as though this time could have been spent making a more original idea, or putting a better twist on it. Let Hypixel do what they want with their games, meanwhile we can come up with unique ones that we can claim as our own.
Thanks for reading! I am open to opinions so if any particularly good points are made I may be inclined to change my mind. :heart:

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday Mivke 🥳
Basketman wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday 🎉
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Top Bottom