Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ImLeave

Novice Member
Mar 27, 2022
Where I live
Pronouns
He/Him
It is already being discussed, but I want to bring it up again. Cubecraft should add /nick for VIP level 30. Im going to talk about my experiences, and feel free to say that "I just suck", or, "get used to it." I can't go a single game without being cross-mapped or just plain targeted. EVERY. SINGLE. GAME. I know people are kind of skeptical, but this would help a lot. I'm considering quitting because of how things have been. I know some of y'all won't agree and say I'm exaggerating, I get it, but this is from my own experience. For example, I was trying to film a commentary video, but I literally can't because of the constant targeting. This is just a suggestion, please feel free to disagree and give feedback.

-Leave

Loskol

Aug 30, 2023
Finland
I totally get your point. It's basically the same with ranks on Java network, since I've noticed that people tend to target players who have higher rank.

(I'm not suggesting to add /nick for Java network)

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
It is already being discussed, but I want to bring it up again. Cubecraft should add /nick for VIP level 30. Im going to talk about my experiences, and feel free to say that "I just suck", or, "get used to it." I can't go a single game without being cross-mapped or just plain targeted. EVERY. SINGLE. GAME. I know people are kind of skeptical, but this would help a lot. I'm considering quitting because of how things have been. I know some of y'all won't agree and say I'm exaggerating, I get it, but this is from my own experience. For example, I was trying to film a commentary video, but I literally can't because of the constant targeting. This is just a suggestion, please feel free to disagree and give feedback.

-Leave
But i think you not all players have vip lvl30 get target example like me i have never get target so its not like the yt player bc they have a big nember of fans and subs so they target them but for a normal player have a vip lvl30 is not thats mush if you told me a leadboard player i will tell they have more target

This is my opinion about this suggestion and thx

MystLgnd

Novice Member
Oct 6, 2020
Universe
Hello,

Targeting is from common sense against game sake, as it soils player experience in a server. After that, it all depends on the game itself : if some can indeed have targeting naturally happen, like in FFA ; and how much for such game someone is willing to target someone else. When this happens, if this targeting has no reason to exist other than personal purposes, feel free to ask staff about this on the Discord in Support > Team Help.

About the /nick option, several things are bothering : the fact it would be only for VIP lvl30 would really feels separating groups. Why not lvl25, lvl20, or even lvl10 ? It will seem a never-ending problem. Also I'm really not fan of the nick system, as it always can bring confusion for reports ; and it's also something to handle technically for the server. To make things neat, the idea would then to be able to hide the rank during games, rather than having a nick, in order to avoid being targeted in general. But by doing so, players would not know anymore what players would represent the biggest threats during gameplay.

I would say it all depends on which games it would be bothering to know this information, if it's really the case. After that, it depends about what community think about this.

• Agree
Reactions: ImLeave

FluffySnowFox

Novice Member
Jul 10, 2022
Snowy Land

-Leave
Hello. I think having /nick at Vip30 is a bit op and I do understand getting targeted by other players for being Vip30 is annoying at times but having /nick is more for partners and staff so they can get work done and make content for the server and not get targeted. (I’m Vip30 and I get targeted too. lol)

asqsk

Novice Member
Apr 16, 2023
Pronouns
He/Him

-Leave
I do not agree with that, because there have become many people with 30 VIPs, and this is due to stores selling Cube items at the cheapest prices from Turkey, so this means that /nick will be easy to obtain.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Capitan wrote on Otherworld's profile.
♥️
Reesle wrote on lorilambthecoolgamer's profile.
Thanks for playing, that was fun!
I did end up winning that last game we joined after you had to go:
IMG_5324.png
Reesle wrote on ItsWilliam32's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on FxVoidz's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Eli
The forums feel so slow on Sundays
Top Bottom