Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 491790

Guest
Before I say anything here, I would like to say that I really appreciate the time spent making this game. I play it a lot. I'm not holding anything against Cubecraft, or it's devs, by making this post, and I feel somewhat in a danger zone even bringing this up, so don't hold it against me either, please. :heart:

This game feels like a stolen idea with a few added features. I don't think the idea of a bridge fight is trademarked, that's fine. But everything is the same, the scoring system, the gear, the general gameplay. The only changes are an iron mine and a few powerups, which to me doesn't feel like a big enough 'twist' to call it a unique idea. It literally feels like they imported the game over to a different server and made the slightest changes possible to pass it off as their own. I've seen people say 'But it's an original idea on Bedrock!' which is kinda not true imo. Minecraft Bedrock is still Minecraft, and the idea still came from Hypixel (again, not the bridge fight, but the way it's played out).

I really appreciate the time spent making this, I just feel as though this time could have been spent making a more original idea, or putting a better twist on it. Let Hypixel do what they want with their games, meanwhile we can come up with unique ones that we can claim as our own.
Thanks for reading! I am open to opinions so if any particularly good points are made I may be inclined to change my mind. :heart:
 
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Sometimes I just want to play a quick, casual match while waiting for my food delivery to arrive. Before SBMM, even if my food arrived during a match, I could go AFK for around 30 seconds without necessarily losing.
m7kk7710 wrote on CeruleanPrism81's profile.
Hi😘
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Top Bottom