Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

accurates

Well-Known Member
May 28, 2016
143
75
103
23
U.S.B. (United States of Belgium)
Hi CUBE, I have another idea,
I know
BlockWars has just been updated but id like 1.8 PvP
on it aswell,Maybe some people think im a little kid crying for 1.8 PvP
im not,i'd just like it 1.8 PvP was GREAT! And i'm better in PvP with 1.8.

So hope you guys like it,since i know im not the only one!



 

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
7,507
10,309
564
25
Yeah I was also waiting for the Update and 1.8 didn't come... :/ well ill just wait till the Next Update..
They may be busy with Survival Games IDK....
 

telegamer

Forum Professional
Jul 28, 2015
3,175
3,812
559
25
Bansilvania
bit.ly
They are *probably* going to add 1.8 Classoc pvp mode to all the games somewhat in the near-ish future, but yes a +1 from me for 1.8 classic mode ;)
 
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Iamomarv wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thanks for following; I’ll be becoming a mod soonwish me luck!☺️
HiddenNeko wrote on CeruleanPrism81's profile.
Thanks for following!
thank you so much, whoever decided to do top 75 LB. I love it so much. this also probably encourages other people to play, because it's easier to get on the leaderboard. and if you're top 50, and get bumped down to 51, then you're still on the leaderboard. Thank you so much, i already did an entire math note on my notes app to see how long it'll take me to get there. (112 days) thank you!!
lnlnvxyy wrote on CircusWarz 🤡's profile.
how are u circuswarz i hope you are doing well:cubie2:
hmaqs wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
A very late congrats Neko. Good luck with your duty.🤞
Top Bottom