Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

accurates

Well-Known Member
May 28, 2016
143
75
103
23
U.S.B. (United States of Belgium)
Hi CUBE, I have another idea,
I know
BlockWars has just been updated but id like 1.8 PvP
on it aswell,Maybe some people think im a little kid crying for 1.8 PvP
im not,i'd just like it 1.8 PvP was GREAT! And i'm better in PvP with 1.8.

So hope you guys like it,since i know im not the only one!



 

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
7,507
10,309
564
25
Yeah I was also waiting for the Update and 1.8 didn't come... :/ well ill just wait till the Next Update..
They may be busy with Survival Games IDK....
 

telegamer

Forum Professional
Jul 28, 2015
3,175
3,812
559
25
Bansilvania
bit.ly
They are *probably* going to add 1.8 Classoc pvp mode to all the games somewhat in the near-ish future, but yes a +1 from me for 1.8 classic mode ;)
 
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Fiction wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday!!
CheatersDontWin wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy one, Tim!
Kaedee wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday :heart:
How do I activate the quest in the Plains hub where you have to find the carving knife for Kipp in Skyblock Cubecraft? I don't even have the quest, and I can't pick up the knife either—how do I fix this?
Kazwa wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom